CinC Wrap up Meeting after closing session

Rob MacLeod

Sep 26, 2018, 6:53:53 AM9/26/18
to ce...@googlegroups.com, Rob MacLeod
Hi CEI-ers,

For those who could not make it to CinC, you have our sympathy!

I have checked with Pim and Jordi and we can use the session rooms for our meeting but we should move to Rome 0.8 (where we had the excellent session this morning). We suspect they will want to clean up the large room (0.4 + 0.5) where the final sessions will be. We can also move into Rome immediately after the final session and not have to wait for the large room to to clear by diffusion.

We are guaranteed to have the room until 6:00, I suspect a little later will also work. So let’s try and gather as soon as we can after the final session—and please start without me if necessary. I will do my best to move the final session along (-:

Cheers,
Rob