Codeminer 42 continua contratando

Alisson Sales

Jan 17, 2013, 12:31:24 PM1/17/13
to gur...@googlegroups.com, cearao...@googlegroups.com
Oi pessoal, continuamos contratando desenvolvedores Ruby, Javascript, Java e Mobile (iOS/Android) aqui para Fortaleza.

Seguem mais detalhes:

Job Description

  • Work in self-managed cells for startup products and established companies' new products.
  • Work full time and focused on a single project at a time
  • Have autonomy to decide the best course of action with his peers on each project
  • Have a part in the decision of which technologies and tools best suit each project
  • Help set expectations with the clients and gain experience in communication skills

Desired Skills & Experience

  • At least a year of experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails web applications development (for the Ruby developer job position)
  • At least a year of experience in HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript - Coffeescript being a plus (for the Front-end developer job position)
  • At least a year of experience in iOS or Android (for the Mobile job position)
  • At least 2 years of experience in modern Java (JDK 6+, VRaptor, Gradle, JEE 6, Spring, etc)
  • Understand modern software engineering practices such as collective ownership of code (Git), test driven development (TDD), continuous integration (Travis-CI), continuous deployment and so on.
  • Have an interest in improving his own skills through the practice in many different projects, including client projects and open source projects
  • Be willing to work in an flat hierarchy environment where the "yes man" is not welcome and proactive criticism is always welcome

Company Description

Codeminer 42 is one of the best software boutiques in Brazil. We are neither a publicity agency nor a traditional consulting/software factory company. After more than a year in the startup and new technologies market, we grew to about 50 people in 4 different cities (São Paulo, Porto Alegre, Fortaleza and Natal).

We have a track record of actually delivering all projects we tackled. At the same time we don't burden our teams to crazy routine 10+ hours 6 days a week workloads. We want people to work at the reasonable 8 hours a day, 5 work days a week. And we don't want people to be alienated behind firewalls of management isolating the client from the development team, therefore we want our teams to assume responsabilities and be accountable for the projects with our support. That's why teams work almost exclusively on a single project at the same time, instead of the normal software factory routing of sharing "resources" between many different projects.

We are looking for people that are prepared to be accountable and that want to make a difference in his own career.

Contact

Alisson Sales - alisso...@codeminer42.com