California Deaf Wheelers - CDW's (Tentative & Suggestion) 2019 E V E N T S

Bob Morrison

Jan 22, 2019, 12:19:49 PM1/22/19
to CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein, Rory Osbrink, Len Gonzales, Bobby Skedsmo, Jerry Kapsner, Steve Orman, Chris Jones, David Call, Pat Bernstein, Ron Wood, David Peterson, Debbie Call, Eugene La Cosse, ICE Robert Morrisonbobcdw
Good morning ~ ALL 2019 CDW Group Ride Leaders

1. Ethan, route planner and I had very great productive meeting - setting up
    tentative & suggestion CDW’s 2019 EVENTS last night.

2. Here is attachment copy - CDW’s 2019 (Tentative & Suggestion) EVENTS,
    see if you like to take your favorite group ride on Saturday or Sunday.
    Please email us, change your favorite date.

3. We have 9 open mid-week events, email and tell us which month (March,
    April, May, June, July, August, September, October, or November)
    do you want to take your favorite mid-week event.

4. We, all will edit, revise, change and VOTE our FINAL CDW’s 2019 EVENTS
    at our buffet dinner site this Saturday evening.

5. CDW want seeing all of you have great productive PEDALING, CYCLING &
    BICYCLING in 2019. Improve your blood circulation and heart pumping in your
    own body in 2019. No more good excuse!

6. Hope seeing all your big smiling faces at our 22nd annual feast buffet dinner site
    this Saturday, Jan. 26th.  I have collected 20 R.S.V.P. coming to our buffet dinner.

Smile & cool,
B o b

CDW-2019 Events.docx

martha koetz

Jan 22, 2019, 1:55:37 PM1/22/19
to Bob Morrison, CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein, Rory Osbrink, Len Gonzales, Bobby Skedsmo, Jerry Kapsner, Steve Orman, Chris Jones, David Call, Pat Bernstein, Ron Wood, David Peterson, Debbie Call, Eugene La Cosse
Hi,

Thank you for the 2019 cycling schedule. C

Can you please add to each cycling activity how many miles total and what time to time (or how many hours)?

Martha Koetz

> On Jan 22, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Bob Morrison <bob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <CDW-2019 Events.docx>

samsepah

Feb 3, 2019, 10:19:08 AM2/3/19
to California Deaf Wheelers
+1 I agree with Martha's suggest. I also recommend to add these events in our group's calendar so we can be automatically reminded. The more reminders, more riders show up! :)