Tuscany Loop (Sunday, Feb 10th)

Rory Osbrink

Jan 29, 2019, 7:46:46 PM1/29/19
to cdwheelers
Let's meet at 9a (be ready to roll at 9:10) at the new Peets in Pleasanton on Main Street.  Please rsvp with me ASAP.  Ride is still ON rain or shine; pace is 17 mph+ and it's about 35 miles.  Directions are embedded below - we ll loosely follow that.
If you’re unsure about the loop and/or pace, feel free to email me.
-Rory

Livermore Loop Directions.doc

Rory Osbrink

Feb 6, 2019, 11:37:25 PM2/6/19
to cdwheelers
Update: I have three confirmed riders. It does look like it’ll rain. I may change it to Saturday... thoughts?
-Rory

Sent from my iPhone
<Livermore Loop Directions.doc>

Mike burns

Feb 7, 2019, 12:08:45 AM2/7/19
to Rory Osbrink, cdwheelers
Im good to join either Sat/Sun

Mike

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cdwheelers?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Deaf Wheelers" group.

Ethan Bernstein

Feb 7, 2019, 12:24:37 PM2/7/19
to Mike Burns, Rory Osbrink, California Deaf Wheelers
Same here. Sat or Sun.

Nan Zhou

Feb 7, 2019, 12:40:48 PM2/7/19
to Ethan Bernstein, Mike Burns, Rory Osbrink, California Deaf Wheelers
This Saturday works for me.

Nan

Sent from my iPhone

Rory Osbrink

Feb 7, 2019, 2:41:32 PM2/7/19
to cdwheelers
One last option: keep Sunday but change it to noon ride..?  Please chime in and let me know. I ll make a final call this evening on either: 1) keep 9a on Sunday; 2) 9a on Sat; or 3) noon on Sunday (supposedly raining only in the am).

-R

Sent from my iPhone

Alex Frias

Feb 7, 2019, 2:50:58 PM2/7/19
to Nan Zhou, Ethan Bernstein, Mike Burns, Rory Osbrink, California Deaf Wheelers
Saturday is good for me but it looks like raining on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe Sunday noon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Mike burns

Feb 7, 2019, 3:46:26 PM2/7/19
to Alex Frias, Nan Zhou, Ethan Bernstein, Rory Osbrink, California Deaf Wheelers
From the looks of it - Sat 9am - more riders (I'm good on Sun noon) - depending on the rain

Mike
--
Mike Burns

Rory Osbrink

Feb 8, 2019, 12:57:10 AM2/8/19
to Mike burns, Alex Frias, Nan Zhou, Ethan Bernstein, California Deaf Wheelers
FINAL:  Sunday at noon, meet at Peet's in downtown Pleasanton.  Supposed to rain in the am but hopefully somewhat dry by the time we roll.

I have at least 4 confirmed for Sunday at noon.
See ya then.
-R

Mike burns

Feb 8, 2019, 9:18:52 AM2/8/19
to Rory Osbrink, Alex Frias, Nan Zhou, Ethan Bernstein, California Deaf Wheelers
See ya Sunday noon
Mike