California Deaf Wheelers - 2019 March Biking Events, Group Leaders & Schedules

1 view

Bob Morrison

Feb 27, 2019, 11:57:23 AM2/27/19
to CDW Group, Jerry Kapsner, Rory Osbrink, Ethan Bernstein, David Peterson, ICE Robert Morrisonbobcdw, rehe...@gmail.com
Good morning - All CDW Mid-Week, Mountain, Recreational,
                          Road Cyclists & New Smiling Faces

MID-WEEK, WEDNESDAY - 27th: David Peterson will lead Warriors Trails in San Francisco on Wednesday, 27th. Please send your R.S.V.P. to David, DPet...@aol.com by Tuesday, 26th if you plan pedaling with his mid-week group ride.

MOUNTAIN, SUNDAY - 17th: Ethan Bernstein will lead ElCorte Mountain Trail on Sunday, 17th. Please send your RSVP to Ethan, eth...@comcast.net by Saturday, 16th if you plan pedaling with his mountain group ride. Check on californiadeafwheelers.org line for more information, notes,  map directions & schedule.

RECREATIONAL, SUNDAY - 24th: Jerry Kapsner will lead Richmond Shoreline Trail on Sunday, 24th. Please send your RSVP to Jerry, Moeb...@yahoo.com by Saturday, 23rd if you plan bicycling with his recreational group ride. Check on californiadeafwheelers.org  for more information, notes. map directions & schedule.

ROAD, SUNDAY - 3rd: Rory Osbrink will lead 40-Mile Calaveras Loop on Sunday, 3rd. Please send your R.S.V.P. to Rory, rhos...@gmail.com by Saturday, 2nd if you plan cycling with his road group ride on this date.  Check on californiadeafwheelers.org for more information, notes, map directions & schedule.

Smile & cool,
B o b

David Peterson

Feb 28, 2019, 8:34:11 PM2/28/19
to bob...@gmail.com, CDWhe...@googlegroups.com, moeb...@yahoo.com, rhos...@gmail.com, eth...@comcast.net, rehe...@gmail.com
Ok, great schedule for March,
Dave

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cdwheelers?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Deaf Wheelers" group.

Rory Osbrink

Mar 1, 2019, 12:36:25 AM3/1/19
to cdwheelers
So far I have 3 confirmed for this Sunday.  However, it if rains, the ride will be cancelled. I ll make the call early Sunday morning around 6-7am.
-Rory

Rory Osbrink

Mar 1, 2019, 9:12:31 PM3/1/19
to cdwheelers
Weather is not looking good for this Sunday. I’m cancelling the ride. Sorry everyone.
-Rory