Volunteer fundraising for DCB

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Debbie Call

未讀,
2019年3月27日 下午1:26:342019/3/27
收件者:Debbie Call、Steve Orman
Greetings Volunteers of the DCB 2019 Deaf Culinary Bowl!

The DCB event that was held in Henderson, Las Vegas on March 9, 2019 was an enormous success.! You played a vital role in making this a reality come true for our young Chefs. You did this by volunteering your time and financially supported our program.

Everyone, including the American School for the Deaf, CSD Fremont, CSD Riverside, Indiana School for the Deaf, Kentucky School for the Deaf, Rocky Mountain School for the Deaf, and Texas School for the Deaf want to sincerely thank you for your generosity in making this historical event such a memorable one.  The Executive Judges and staff at the Arts Institute were overly impressed with event, organization and culinary skills that our young Deaf Chefs demonstrated.  As one Executive Chef said during the awards ceremony “I was totally amazed mostly by the spirit and determination that each person in each team displayed throughout the competition and this is what will make you all potentially inspired Chefs of the future."

Again, THANK YOU!

The DCB Team

DCB 2019 - Slide show - https://youtu.be/qR0yMyStM6U

0.jpeg