California Deaf Wheelers - 2019 September Biking Events and Schedules

Bob Morrison

Aug 27, 2019, 1:09:40 PM8/27/19
to CDW Group, Pat Bernstein, Ethan Bernstein, ICE Robert Morrisonbobcdw
Hi All CDW Recreational, Road, Mountain, Mid-Week Cyclists & New Smiling Faces

RECREATIONAL - Sunday, 8th:  Pat Bernstein will lead Half Moon Beach Trail Group Ride on Sunday, September 8th. Pat will put more information, notes, schedule and map directions on CDW’s google group line later.  Please send your R.S.V.P. to Pat Bernstein, pa...@comcast.net by Saturday, 7th if you plan pedaling with her recreational group ride there.

ROAD - Sunday, 29th:  Ethan Bernstein will lead Half Moon Bay - Pescadero Group Ride on Sunday, September 29th. Ethan will put notes, information, schedule and map directions on CDW’s google group line later. Please send your R.S.V.P. to Ethan Bernstein, eth...@comcast.net by Saturday, 28th if you plan cycling with his road group ride on this date.

MOUNTAIN - Saturday, 14th:  Ethan Bernstein will lead Camp Tamarancho Group Ride on Saturday, September 14th. Ethan will put more information, notes, schedule and map directions on CDW’s google group line later. Please send your R.S.V.P. to Ethan Bernstein, eth...@comcast.net by Friday, 13rd if you plan bicycling with his mountain group ride on this date.

MID-WEEK - Wednesday, 25th:  O P E N

Smile & cool,
B o b

Pat Bernstein

Sep 6, 2019, 9:28:29 PM9/6/19
to Bob Morrison, CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein
I have not gotten any rsvp. Just me andEthan so far. Anybody else?

Sent from my iPad
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cdwheelers?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Deaf Wheelers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cdwheelers/AEAFCA88-82A2-4809-9B0B-EF5F30B3DF4E%40gmail.com.

THOMAS HOLCOMB

Sep 6, 2019, 9:56:05 PM9/6/19
to Pat Bernstein, Bob Morrison, CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein
We wish.   But we re signed up for sf giants run this Sunday.  Shucks.

Tom

Debbie Call

Sep 7, 2019, 2:59:42 AM9/7/19
to Pat Bernstein, Bob Morrison, CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein
I am sorry that we couldnt join because we help my kids moving to San Diego tmw

Sent from my iPhone

Deborah Goodman

Sep 7, 2019, 9:36:33 AM9/7/19
to Debbie Call, Pat Bernstein, Bob Morrison, CDW Group, Ethan Bernstein
Dang I’m in Seattle for DSA

Deb

Sent from my iPhone