University of Denver: Clinical Assistant Professor and Director of the Educational Services Clinic

dta...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2024, 10:38:19 AMFeb 28
to Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs
Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse the cross-posting. It is my pleasure to announce a Clinical Assistant Professor & Educational Services Clinic Director position at the University of Denver!

We are excited to review applications from those who have clinical experiences and have a passion to channel those experiences to training students and serving our local community through psychological assessments with our EdS and PhD School Psychology students. This position offers flexibility in scheduling to allow the applicant to take advantage of professional and personal opportunities (e.g. private practice, consultation, and opportunities for research).

You can find more information regarding the position as well as how to apply via the attachment or the following link: https://jobs.du.edu/en-us/job/497133/clinical-assistant-professor-educational-services-clinic-director

We hope that you will consider applying, or sharing this opportunity with anyone who may be interested in applying. Applications are due by 4:00pm MST on March 29, 2024.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (devadrita...@du.edu; 404-926-6606). I look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

Warmly,
Tanya

Devadrita Talapatra, PhD, NCSP
Co-Editor in Chief, School Psychology Training and Pedagogy
Associate Professor, School Psychology
University of Denver
http://portfolio.du.edu/dtalapat

Pronouns:
As per the APA Style Manual, if my gender is “irrelevant to the context of usage,” please use the singular ‘they.’ If my gender is relevant, I prefer the pronouns of she, her, hers.

DU_Clinical Assistant Professor and DIrector Position.pdf