FW: [APACOA] FW: Continuing Education Committee (CEC) Call for Nominations

Sander, Janay Boswell

Jun 2, 2021, 8:56:36 AM6/2/21
to CD...@googlegroups.com

From: apacoa <APA...@LISTS.APA.ORG> on behalf of "Scales, Tia" <tsc...@APA.ORG>
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 8:46 AM
To: "APA...@LISTS.APA.ORG" <APA...@LISTS.APA.ORG>
Subject: [APACOA] FW: Continuing Education Committee (CEC) Call for Nominations

Message sent on behalf of the Continuing Education Committee:

Dear colleague,

The Continuing Education Committee is currently accepting nominations for the 2022-2024 term. The Committee works very hard at several points during the year (about 35 hours of independent work reviewing applications in advance of each of our twice-yearly meetings) and for APA Convention. We also very much enjoy working together.

The list of current members is here: https://www.apa.org/ed/sponsor/committee/index -- Committee members represent a diversity of thought, expertise, and background. Committee members’ reflections include:

“I am having a positive impact on the profession.”

“I appreciate meeting other professionals across the country.”

“As an early career professional, it’s a great networking opportunity.”

“I continue to learn a lot about psychology as a whole, not just my specialty.”

The Call is now live on the CE Sponsor Approval (CESA) website at http://www.apa.org/ed/sponsor/committee/nominations.aspx

The deadline for submission is August 12, 2021. Applicants will typically be notified of final decisions in December 2021.

Kind regards,
Kristen Knight-Griffin

Kristen E. Knight-Griffin, MPS

Associate Director, CE Sponsor Approval, Education Directorate

American Psychological Association

750 First Street NE, Washington DC 20002-4242

(202) 336-5988

kknight...@apa.org

All APA staff are teleworking until further notice and are experiencing a high volume of inquiries related to COVID-19. For immediate information and resources, visit APA's COVID-19 page for psychologists, health-care workers, and the public.

Click on this link to unsubscribe from the APACOA list UNSUBSCRIBE

An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.