Assistant Professor Position at the University of Alberta

Damien Cormier

Jan 25, 2021, 5:12:11 PM1/25/21
to cdspp
Dear Colleagues,

The School and Clinical Child Psychology program at the University of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) has recently posted an opening for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position. We seek to recruit a Black scholar or scholar of Colour with a strong research focus and practical expertise related to human rights, racial justice and/or diversity.

The full job posting and online application portal can be accessed here: http://www.careers.ualberta.ca/Competition/A107524041D2/

I have attached a copy of the posting. Please forward/distribute the information to recent graduates or other promising candidates. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the position.

Sincerely,

Damien C. Cormier, PhD, RPsych

Associate Professor & Director of Training
School and Clinical Child Psychology
University of Alberta
6-133 Education North
11210 - 87 Avenue
T6G 2G5

Centre for Research in Applied Measurement and Evaluation

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Assistant Professor, School & Clinical Child Psychology - Competition No. A107544481.pdf