Reminder: NASP Graduate Database Project: 2022-2023 (Due 3/3/2023)

Gadke, Daniel

Feb 1, 2023, 9:31:42 AM2/1/23
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

This is your friendly reminder that the NASP Graduate Database data for the 2022-2023 academic year are due on March 3, 2023. Please see the original email below with all the necessary information on how to submit your program’s data.

Open Faculty Positions: Given the chatter on the listservs regarding open faculty positions, we wanted to point out this year the database survey allows for programs to share if they have any unfilled positions and if they anticipate opening a search for a new faculty member in the upcoming year. Having 100% participation from programs nationwide allows for the sharing of up to date and accurate data.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Dan Gadke & Sarah Valley-Gray

NASP Database Co-Chairs

PS: Thanks to the following programs for already completing their data:

Program Name

Program Director

Arkansas State University

John Hall

California State University-East Bay

Oanh Tran

Humboldt State University

Francis DeMatteo

Loyola Marymount University

Emily Fisher

Loyola Marymount University - Online

Emily Fisher

Southern Connecticut State University

Casey McPherson

University of Central Florida

Gordon Taub

University of Florida

John Kranzler

Georgia Southern University

P. Dawn Tysinger

University of Northern Iowa

Nicole Skaar

Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Rachel Losoff

Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville

Elizabeth McKenney

Western Illinois University

Leigh Ann Fisler

Murray State University

Sean Simons

Western Kentucky University

Sarah Bonis

Tufts University

Erin Seaton

Andrews University

Renette Portecop

University of Missouri-St. Louis

Don Gouwens

University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill

Steve Knotek

Western Carolina University

Ethan Schilling

Minot State University

Penny Craven

University of Nebraska-Kearney

Tammi Ohmstede

University of Nebraska-Omaha

Lisa Kelly-Vance

Plymouth State University

Christopher Stoddard

Georgian Court University

Stephanie Rahill

Rider University

Stefan Dombrowski

Columbia University Teachers College

Helen Stevens

Syracuse University

Tanya Eckert

Cleveland State University

Patrick Frato

Miami University

Katherine Mezher

University of Central Oklahoma

Megan Purdum

Eastern University

Catherine Kunsch

Francis Marion University

Crystal Hill-Chapman

The Citadel

Timothy Hanchon

Stephen F. Austin State University

Daniel McCleary

Texas A&M University-Central Texas

Coady Lapierre

University of Houston-Victoria

Elise Hendricker

University of Utah

Keith Radley

Utah State University

Tyler Renshaw

College of William & Mary

Janise Parker

James Madison University

Tammy Gilligan

University of Virginia

Michael Lyons

Central Washington University

Heath Marrs

University of Wisconsin-River Falls

Scott Woitaszewski

University of Wisconsin-Stout

Christine Peterson

From: Gadke, Daniel <dga...@colled.msstate.edu>
Date: Monday, January 9, 2023 at 2:08 PM
To: SPT...@LSV.UKY.EDU <SPT...@LSV.UKY.EDU>
Subject: NASP Graduate Database Project: 2022-2023 (Due 3/3/2023)

Dear Colleagues (apologies for the cross postings),

It’s that time of year! Each year, NASP requests data from all school psychology programs within the United States that lead to state certification or licensure. The goal of this project is to collect annual program, faculty, and student demographic information, allowing for annual reports and trend analysis, as well as offering an important resource for prospective students. Data are due by March 3, 2023. Please note:

  1. These data are now required for NASP accredited programs. Programs accredited independently by NASP must provide a link from their homepage to the NASP program database, or can display their program data on their website. For more information on the requirement, view the NASP Policies and Procedures for the Review and Accreditation of Graduate Programs in School Psychology. Please contact the chair of the NASP Program Accreditation Board, Natalie Politikos (poli...@hartford.edu) with any additional questions.

  1. All programs are encouraged to complete these data. Those who do not, will have no data showing for their program in the database will not have their important data included in our annual report, and prospective students will not be able to access this information.

  1. We will post reminders across January and February, including a list of programs who have completed their data.

  1. Programs that do not complete the survey will receive direct follow up via telephone and email.

Please update your program’s information for the 2022-2023 academic year by visiting NASP’s School Psychology Program Information Page by FridayMarch 3, 2023. when the portal will closeStep-by-step instructions are listed at the end of this email, as well as linked on the survey form.

General FAQs (feel free to skip if they do not apply to you):

  • I am the program director, but I want someone else to enter the data. What do I do?:  If the program director would like to extend this task to another faculty member or administrator, please forward this message to the appropriate person and let us know so we can provide them with administrator access. If you are not the current program director, or wish to extend this task to another faculty member or administrator of your program, please forward this message.  You may request access for this individual by contacting Dr. Eric Rossen at the NASP office.

  • When will I see my program’s updated data online?: Updated information will be reflected online shortly after the data have been collected. These data are key for program visibility and serve as a valuable recruitment tool. Also, these data are now required for NASP accredited programs.

  • Where can I read the previous annual reports?: Please visit NASP Research Reports for access to the annual reports of the data.

  • I am having technical difficulties with the survey, what should I do?: If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please email the NASP webmaster at webm...@naspweb.org

As always, we appreciate your time, effort, and patience as we do our best to carry on the leadership of the project.

Sincerely,

Dan Gadke & Sarah Valley-Gray

NASP Database Co-Chairs

Step-by-step Data Entry Instructions:

Note. You will be able to save information and return at a later time to complete additional items.

1. As the program director (or designee), you must log in to the NASP website using your personal login information in order to enter data for your program. The login button is located at the top right hand corner of the NASP website.

2. If you have forgotten your password or do not have an account, please create one. You do not need to be a member of NASP to create an account

3. Once you have logged in, find your program from the drop down menu. Then, select the "Edit Program” button at the top right corner of the dropdown box. This will only appear once you have selected your program and if you are logged in. Again, only program coordinators currently have administrative access.

Gadke, Daniel

Feb 21, 2023, 9:22:03 AM2/21/23
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

It was great to see so many of you at TSP and NASP! This is your friendly reminder that the NASP Graduate Database data for the 2022-2023 academic year are due on March 3, 2023. Please see the original email below with all the necessary information on how to submit your program’s data.

*Open Faculty Positions: Given the chatter on the listservs regarding open faculty positions, we wanted to point out this year the database survey allows for programs to share if they have any unfilled positions and if they anticipate opening a search for a new faculty member in the upcoming year. Having 100% participation from programs nationwide allows for the sharing of up to date and accurate data.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Dan Gadke & Sarah Valley-Gray

NASP Database Co-Chairs

PS: Thanks to the following programs for already completing their data:

Program Name

Program Director

University of Alabama

Michael Sulkowski

Arkansas State University

John Hall

University of Central Arkansas

Joan Simon

California State University-East Bay

Oanh Tran

California State University-Sacramento

Stephen Brock

Humboldt State University

Francis DeMatteo

Loyola Marymount University

Emily Fisher

Loyola Marymount University - Online

Emily Fisher

University of California-Berkeley

Frank C. Worrell

University of California-Santa Barbara

Jill Sharkey

University of Colorado-Denver

Franci Crepeau-Hobson

Southern Connecticut State University

Casey McPherson

University of Hartford

Natalie Politikos

Florida International University

Andy Pham

Florida State University

Kathleen Krach

University of Central Florida

Gordon Taub

University of Florida

John Kranzler

Georgia Southern University

P. Dawn Tysinger

University of Northern Iowa

Nicole Skaar

Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Rachel Losoff

National Louis University

Madi Phillips

Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville

Elizabeth McKenney

Western Illinois University

Leigh Ann Fisler

Emporia State University

James Persinger

Murray State University

Sean Simons

University of Kentucky

Kathleen Aspiranti

Western Kentucky University

Sarah Bonis

Tufts University

Erin Seaton

Andrews University

Renette Portecop

Central Michigan University

Daniel Drevon

Michigan State University

Kristin Rispoli

Minnesota State University - Mankato

Shawna Petersen-Brown

University of Missouri-St. Louis

Don Gouwens

University of Montana

Jacqueline Brown

University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill

Steve Knotek

Western Carolina University

Ethan Schilling

Minot State University

Penny Craven

University of Nebraska-Kearney

Tammi Ohmstede

University of Nebraska-Omaha

Lisa Kelly-Vance

Plymouth State University

Christopher Stoddard

Georgian Court University

Stephanie Rahill

Rider University

Stefan Dombrowski

Columbia University Teachers College

Helen Stevens

Fordham University Lincoln Center

Yi Ding

Rochester Institute of Technology

Suzanne Bamonto

St. John's University

Samuel Ortiz

Syracuse University

Tanya Eckert

University at Buffalo, SUNY

Rebecca Vujnovic

University of Oswego, SUNY

Michelle Storie

University of Plattsburgh, SUNY

Laci Charette

Cleveland State University

Patrick Frato

Kent State University

Richard Cowan

Miami University

Katherine Mezher

University of Cincinnati

Tai Collins

University of Central Oklahoma

Megan Purdum

Lewis & Clark College

Elena Diamond

Eastern University

Catherine Kunsch

Millersville University

Lauren Kaiser

Pennsylvania Western University at California (formally California Univ. of PA)

Angela Bloomquist

Pennsylvania Western University at Edinboro (formally Edinboro University of PA)

Ed Snyder

Francis Marion University

Crystal Hill-Chapman

The Citadel

Timothy Hanchon

Winthrop University

Giancarlo Anselmo

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Elizabeth O'Brien

Baylor University

Kelsey Ragain

Stephen F. Austin State University

Daniel McCleary

Texas A&M University

Daniel Hajovsky

Texas A&M University-Central Texas

Coady Lapierre

University of Houston-Victoria

Elise Hendricker

University of Utah

Keith Radley

Utah State University

Tyler Renshaw

College of William & Mary

Janise Parker

James Madison University

Tammy Gilligan

Radford University

Melinda Cruz

University of Virginia

Michael Lyons

Central Washington University

Heath Marrs

Seattle University

Ashli Tyre

Alverno College

Jeffrey Molter

Gadke, Daniel

Mar 2, 2023, 9:03:41 AM3/2/23
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

If you have not had a chance to update your data in the NASP database, please do! NASP Graduate Database data for the 2022-2023 academic year are due on March 3, 2023. We still have a number of programs needing to submit. Please see the original email below with all the necessary information on how to submit your program’s data.  Keep in mind:

[...]

State

Program Name

Program Director

AL

University of Alabama

Michael Sulkowski

AR

Arkansas State University

John Hall

AR

University of Central Arkansas

Joan Simon

AZ

Northern Arizona University

Carlos Calderon

CA

California State University-Chico

Donna Kreskey

CA

California State University-East Bay

Oanh Tran

CA

California State University-Fresno

Hong Ni

CA

California State University-Sacramento

Stephen Brock

CA

Humboldt State University

Francis DeMatteo

CA

Loyola Marymount University

Emily Fisher

CA

Loyola Marymount University - Online

Emily Fisher

CA

San Diego State University

Jennica Paz

CA

San Francisco State University

Shasta Ihorn

CA

University of California-Berkeley

Frank C. Worrell

CA

University of California-Riverside

Eui Kyung Kim

CA

University of California-Santa Barbara

Jill Sharkey

CO

University of Colorado-Denver

Franci Crepeau-Hobson

CT

Southern Connecticut State University

Casey McPherson

CT

University of Connecticut

Melissa Bray

CT

University of Hartford

Natalie Politikos

FL

Florida International University

Andy Pham

FL

Florida State University

Kathleen Krach

FL

Nova Southeastern University

Iryna Kasi

FL

University of Central Florida

Gordon Taub

FL

University of Florida

John Kranzler

FL

University of South Florida

Evan Dart

GA

Georgia Southern University

P. Dawn Tysinger

GA

Georgia State University

Catherine Perkins

GA

University of Georgia

Ashley Harrison

IA

University of Northern Iowa

Nicole Skaar

ID

Idaho State University

Joel Bocanegra

IL

Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Rachel Losoff

IL

Loyola University Chicago

Lynne Golomb

IL

National Louis University

Madi Phillips

IL

Northern Illinois University

Christine Malecki

IL

Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville

Elizabeth McKenney

IL

Western Illinois University

Leigh Ann Fisler

IN

Ball State University

Eric Pierson

IN

Indiana State University

Carrie Ball

IN

Indiana University-Bloomington

David Shriberg

KS

Emporia State University

James Persinger

KS

Fort Hays State University

Amy Drinnon

KS

Wichita State University

Angela Beeler

KY

Murray State University

Sean Simons

KY

University of Kentucky

Kathleen Aspiranti

KY

Western Kentucky University

Sarah Bonis

LA

Louisiana State University

Anna Long

LA

Louisiana State University-Shreveport

Kevin Jones

MA

Tufts University

Erin Seaton

MA

Worcester State University

D. Tighe Cooke

MD

Bowie State University

Kimberly Daniel

MD

University of Maryland-College Park

Colleen O'Neal

ME

University of Southern Maine

Jamie Pratt

MI

Andrews University

Renette Portecop

MI

Central Michigan University

Daniel Drevon

MI

Grand Valley State University

Kristen Schrauben

MI

Michigan State University

Kristin Rispoli

MN

Minnesota State University - Mankato

Shawna Petersen-Brown

MN

University of Minnesota

Amanda Sullivan

MO

University of Missouri-St. Louis

Don Gouwens

MS

Mississippi State University

Kayla Bates-Brantley

MT

University of Montana

Jacqueline Brown

NC

University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill

Steve Knotek

NC

Western Carolina University

Ethan Schilling

ND

Minot State University

Penny Craven

NE

University of Nebraska-Kearney

Tammi Ohmstede

NE

University of Nebraska-Omaha

Lisa Kelly-Vance

NH

Plymouth State University

Christopher Stoddard

NJ

Georgian Court University

Stephanie Rahill

NJ

Rider University

Stefan Dombrowski

NJ

Rutgers University

Robin Hussey

NM

New Mexico State University

MacKenzie Sidwell

NY

Columbia University Teachers College

Helen Stevens

NY

CUNY-Brooklyn College

Paul McCabe

NY

CUNY-Queens College

Marian Fish

NY

Fordham University Lincoln Center

Yi Ding

NY

Roberts Wesleyan University

Cheryl Repass

NY

Rochester Institute of Technology

Suzanne Bamonto

NY

St. John's University

Samuel Ortiz

NY

Syracuse University

Tanya Eckert

NY

University at Buffalo, SUNY

Rebecca Vujnovic

NY

University of Oswego, SUNY

Michelle Storie

NY

University of Plattsburgh, SUNY

Laci Charette

OH

Cleveland State University

Patrick Frato

OH

Kent State University

Richard Cowan

OH

Miami University

Katherine Mezher

OH

University of Cincinnati

Tai Collins

OH

University of Dayton

Susan Davies

OH

University of Toledo

Jennifer Reynolds

OK

University of Central Oklahoma

Megan Purdum

OR

George Fox University

Danielle Pappas

OR

Lewis & Clark College

Elena Diamond

PA

Eastern University

Catherine Kunsch

PA

Lehigh University

Bridget Dever

PA

Millersville University

Lauren Kaiser

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at California (formally California Univ. of PA)

Angela Bloomquist

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at Edinboro (formally Edinboro University of PA)

Ed Snyder

PA

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Richard Allen

SC

Francis Marion University

Crystal Hill-Chapman

SC

The Citadel

Timothy Hanchon

SC

Winthrop University

Giancarlo Anselmo

TN

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Elizabeth O'Brien

TX

Baylor University

Kelsey Ragain

TX

Stephen F. Austin State University

Daniel McCleary

TX

Texas A&M University

Daniel Hajovsky

TX

Texas A&M University-Central Texas

Coady Lapierre

TX

Texas State University

Paul Jantz

TX

Texas Tech University

Stephanie Barbre

TX

Texas Woman's University

Courtney Banks

TX

University of Houston

Jorge Gonzalez

TX

University of Houston-Victoria

Elise Hendricker

TX

University of Texas-San Antonio

Felicia Castro-Villarreal

UT

University of Utah

Keith Radley

UT

Utah State University

Tyler Renshaw

VA

College of William & Mary

Janise Parker

VA

James Madison University

Tammy Gilligan

VA

Radford University

Melinda Cruz

VA

University of Virginia

Michael Lyons

VT

Castleton University

Shannon Newell

WA

Central Washington University

Heath Marrs

WA

Eastern Washington University

Jamie Chaffin

WA

Seattle University

Ashli Tyre

WA

University of Washington

Kristen Missall

WI

Alverno College

Jeffrey Molter

WI

University of Wisconsin-River Falls

Scott Woitaszewski

WI

Gadke, Daniel

Mar 9, 2023, 4:32:20 PM3/9/23
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks so much to those of you who were able to update your NASP Graduate Database data for the 2022-2023 academic year. We still have a number of programs needing to submit. Below is a list of the 189 programs that did submit their data. In efforts to ensure the database accurately reflects existing programs and that as many complete the data set as possible, we attached a list of programs we do not have data from. Please consider reviewing this list.

  1. If you notice any programs on these list that have closed down, please share this. We hear whispers of this happening, but we have no formal mechanism to know this aside from calling programs to double check (something we have done in the past).
  2. If your program is on the attached list and you think this is a mistake, please let us know so we can get this taken care of.
  3. If your program is on the attached list and you would like to submit your program data, please let us know so we can get this taken care of.

A graduate student will be going down the attached list in effort to contact programs, checking to see if they remain open and encouraging data submission.

Please remember:

[...]

University of Arizona

Jina Yoon

CA

California State University-Chico

Donna Kreskey

CA

California State University-East Bay

Oanh Tran

CA

California State University-Fresno

Hong Ni

CA

California State University-Long Beach

Kerri Knight-Teague

CA

California State University-Los Angeles

Elina Saeki

CA

California State University-Monterey Bay

Catherine Rodgriguez

CA

California State University-Sacramento

Stephen Brock

CA

Chapman University

Kelly Kennedy

CA

Humboldt State University

Francis DeMatteo

CA

Loyola Marymount University

Emily Fisher

CA

Loyola Marymount University - Online

Emily Fisher

CA

National University (hybrid)

Natasha Ferrell

CA

San Diego State University

Jennica Paz

CA

San Francisco State University

Shasta Ihorn

CA

University of California-Berkeley

Frank C. Worrell

CA

University of California-Riverside

Eui Kyung Kim

CA

University of California-Santa Barbara

Jill Sharkey

CA

University of the Pacific

Justin Low

CO

University of Colorado-Denver

Franci Crepeau-Hobson

CO

University of Northern Colorado

David Hulac

CT

Southern Connecticut State University

Casey McPherson

CT

University of Connecticut

Melissa Bray

CT

University of Hartford

Natalie Politikos

DC

Gallaudet University

Tania Thomas-Presswood

DE

University of Delaware

Marika Ginsburg-Block

FL

Barry University

Agnes Shine

FL

Florida International University

Andy Pham

FL

Florida State University

Kathleen Krach

FL

National Louis University - Florida

Valerie Buckley

FL

Nova Southeastern University

Iryna Kasi

FL

University of Central Florida

Gordon Taub

FL

University of Florida

John Kranzler

FL

University of South Florida

Evan Dart

GA

Georgia Southern University

P. Dawn Tysinger

GA

Georgia State University

Catherine Perkins

GA

University of Georgia

Ashley Harrison

IA

University of Iowa

Ann Santos

IA

University of Northern Iowa

Nicole Skaar

ID

Idaho State University

Joel Bocanegra

IL

Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Rachel Losoff

IL

Eastern Illinois University

Margaret Floress

IL

Illinois State University

Adena Meyers

KS

University of Kansas

Matthew Reynolds

KS

Wichita State University

Angela Beeler

KY

Murray State University

Sean Simons

KY

University of Kentucky

Kathleen Aspiranti

KY

Western Kentucky University

Sarah Bonis

LA

Louisiana State University

Anna Long

LA

Louisiana State University-Shreveport

Kevin Jones

LA

Nicholls State University

Carmen Broussard

LA

Tulane University

Courtney Baker

MA

Northeastern University

Robin Codding

MA

Tufts University

Erin Seaton

MA

University of Massachusetts-Amherst

Amanda Marcotte

MA

University of Massachusetts-Boston

Tracy Paskiewicz

MA

William James College

Robyn Bratica

[...]

University of Detroit-Mercy

Erin Henze

MN

Minnesota State University - Mankato

Shawna Petersen-Brown

MN

Minnesota State University-Moorhead

Lisa Stewart

MN

University of Minnesota

Amanda Sullivan

MO

University of Missouri-Columbia

Cheryl Offutt

MO

University of Missouri-St. Louis

Don Gouwens

MS

Mississippi State University

Kayla Bates-Brantley

MS

University of Southern Mississippi

Brad Dufrene

MT

University of Montana

Jacqueline Brown

NC

Appalachian State University

Jamie Yarbrough

NC

University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill

Steve Knotek

ND

Minot State University

Penny Craven

NE

University of Nebraska-Kearney

Tammi Ohmstede

NE

University of Nebraska-Omaha

Lisa Kelly-Vance

NH

Plymouth State University

Christopher Stoddard

NJ

Fairleigh Dickinson University-Teaneck

Jamie Zibulsky

NJ

Georgian Court University

Stephanie Rahill

NJ

Kean University

Adrienne Garro

NJ

Montclair State University

Julia Coyne

NJ

New Jersey City University

Frank Nascimento

NJ

Rider University

Stefan Dombrowski

NJ

Rowan University

Barbara Bole Williams

NJ

Rutgers University

Robin Hussey

NM

New Mexico State University

Elsa Arroyos

NV

University of Nevada-Las Vegas

Sam Song

NY

Alfred University

Bradford Daly

NY

College of Saint Rose

Andrew Shanock

NY

Columbia University Teachers College

Helen Stevens

NY

CUNY-Brooklyn College

Paul McCabe

NY

CUNY-Queens College

Marian Fish

NY

Fordham University Lincoln Center

Yi Ding

NY

Hofstra University

Paul Meller

NY

Marist College

Patrick O'Donnell

NY

Pace University

Anastasia Yasik

NY

Roberts Wesleyan University

Cheryl Repass

NY

Rochester Institute of Technology

Suzanne Bamonto

NY

St. John's University

Samuel Ortiz

NY

Syracuse University

Tanya Eckert

NY

University at Albany, SUNY

Callen Kostelnik

NY

University at Buffalo, SUNY

Rebecca Vujnovic

NY

University of Oswego, SUNY

Michelle Storie

NY

University of Plattsburgh, SUNY

Laci Charette

NY

Yeshiva University-Bronx

Sophia Hoffman

OH

Cleveland State University

Patrick Frato

OH

Kent State University

Richard Cowan

OH

Miami University

Katherine Mezher

OH

Ohio State University

Kisha Radliff

OH

University of Cincinnati

Tai Collins

OH

University of Dayton

Susan Davies

OH

University of Toledo

Jennifer Reynolds

OK

Oklahoma State University

Brian Poncy

OK

University of Central Oklahoma

Megan Purdum

OR

George Fox University

Danielle Pappas

OR

Lewis & Clark College

Elena Diamond

OR

University of Oregon

Angie Whalen

PA

Eastern University

Catherine Kunsch

PA

Lehigh University

Bridget Dever

PA

Millersville University

Lauren Kaiser

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at California (formally California Univ. of PA)

Angela Bloomquist

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at Edinboro (formally Edinboro University of PA)

Ed Snyder

PA

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Richard Allen

RI

Rhode Island College

Shannon Dowd-Eagle

SC

Francis Marion University

Crystal Hill-Chapman

SC

The Citadel

Timothy Hanchon

SC

University of South Carolina

Samuel McQuillin

SC

Winthrop University

Giancarlo Anselmo

SD

University of South Dakota

Kari Oyen

TN

University of Memphis

Sarah Irby

TN

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Elizabeth O'Brien

TN

University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Merilee McCurdy

TX

Abilene Christian University

Rachel Team

TX

Baylor University

Kelsey Ragain

TX

Stephen F. Austin State University

Daniel McCleary

TX

Texas A&M University

Daniel Hajovsky

TX

Texas A&M University-Central Texas

Coady Lapierre

TX

Texas A&M University-Commerce

Kendra Saunders

TX

Texas State University

Paul Jantz

TX

Texas Tech University

Stephanie Barbre

TX

Texas Woman's University

Courtney Banks

TX

University of Houston

Jorge Gonzalez

TX

University of Houston-Clear Lake

Gill Strait

TX

University of Houston-Victoria

Elise Hendricker

TX

University of Texas-Austin

Erin Rodriguez

TX

University of Texas-Rio Grande Valley (formerly UT-Pan American)

Nancy Razo

TX

University of Texas-San Antonio

Felicia Castro-Villarreal

TX

West Texas A & M University

Kenneth Denton

UT

Brigham Young University

Terisa Gabrielsen

UT

University of Utah

Keith Radley

UT

Utah State University

Tyler Renshaw

VA

College of William & Mary

Janise Parker

VA

George Mason University

Nicole Beadles

VA

James Madison University

Tammy Gilligan

VA

Radford University

Melinda Cruz

VA

University of Virginia

Michael Lyons

VT

Castleton University

Shannon Newell

WA

Central Washington University

Heath Marrs

WA

Eastern Washington University

Jamie Chaffin

WA

Gonzaga University

Vincent Alfonso

WA

Seattle University

Ashli Tyre

WA

University of Washington

Kristen Missall

WA

University of Washington Tacoma

Laura Feuerborn

WI

Alverno College

Jeffrey Molter

WI

University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Mary Beth Tusing

WI

University of Wisconsin-La Crosse

Daniel Hyson

WI

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Katie Eklund

WI

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Karen Stoiber

WI

University of Wisconsin-River Falls

Scott Woitaszewski

WI

University of Wisconsin-Stout

Christine Peterson

WI

University of Wisconsin-Whitewater

Christine Neddenriep

WV

Marshall University

Rebecca Jennings-Knotts

Incomplete_2023_03_09_11_54_AM.htm

Gadke, Daniel

Jan 29, 2024, 12:04:03 PMJan 29
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues (apologies for the cross postings),

It’s that time of year! Each year, NASP requests data from all school psychology programs within the United States that lead to state certification or licensure. The goal of this project is to collect annual program, faculty, and student demographic information, allowing for annual reports and trend analysis, as well as offering an important resource for prospective students. Data are due by March 31, 2024. Please note:

  1. These data are now required for NASP accredited programs. Programs accredited independently by NASP must provide a link from their homepage to the NASP program database, or can display their program data on their website. For more information on the requirement, view the NASP Policies and Procedures for the Review and Accreditation of Graduate Programs in School Psychology. Please contact the chair of the NASP Program Accreditation Board, Natalie Politikos (poli...@hartford.edu) with any additional questions.

  1. All programs are encouraged to complete these data. Those who do not, will have no data showing for their program in the database will not have their important data included in our annual report, and prospective students will not be able to access this information.

  1. We will post reminders across February and March, including a list of programs who have completed their data.

  1. Programs that do not complete the survey will receive direct follow up via telephone and email.

Please update your program’s information for the 2023-2024 academic year by visiting NASP’s School Psychology Program Information Page by FridayMarch 31, 2024. when the portal will closeStep-by-step instructions are listed at the end of this email, as well as linked on the survey form.

Gadke, Daniel

Feb 19, 2024, 8:31:09 AMFeb 19
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

It was so great to see so many of you at NASP and TSP. I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Here is your first reminder to please attend to the NASP database. Data are due by March 31, 2024. The original email with all of the instructions are at the very bottom of this chain. I want to thank those of you have already completed the survey. Below you will also find a list of all the outstanding programs as of now.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

Completers as of 2/18/24 – THANK YOU!

State

Program Name

AR

Arkansas State University

AR

University of Central Arkansas

CA

California State University - Chico

CA

California State University - Sacramento

CA

Humboldt State University

CA

Loyola Marymount University

CA

Loyola Marymount University - Online

CO

University of Colorado - Denver

CO

University of Northern Colorado

IL

The Chicago School

IL

[...]

Duquesne University - PhD Program

PA

Eastern University

SC

Francis Marion University

SC

Winthrop University

TN

University of Tennessee - Chattanooga

TX

Stephen F. Austin State University

TX

Texas A&M University

TX

Texas A&M University - Central Texas

UT

University of Utah

VA

University of Virginia

WA

Central Washington University

WA

University of Washington Tacoma

WI

University of Wisconsin - River Falls

Pending Programs as of 2/18/24 – Original instructions are after this list

State

Program Name

AL

University of Alabama

AL

University of Alabama - Distance Program

AZ

Argosy University - Phoenix

AZ

Arizona State University

AZ

Northern Arizona University

AZ

Ottawa University

AZ

University of Arizona

CA

Alliant International University

CA

Azusa Pacific University

CA

Brandman University

CA

California Baptist University

CA

California State University - East Bay

CA

California State University - Fresno

CA

California State University - Long Beach

CA

California State University - Los Angeles

CA

California State University - Monterey Bay

CA

California State University - San Bernardino

CA

Chapman University

CA

Fresno Pacific University

CA

La Sierra University

CA

National University - Rancho Cordova

CA

Saint Mary's College of California

CA

San Diego State University

CA

San Francisco State University

CA

University of California - Berkeley

CA

University of California - Riverside

CA

University of California - Santa Barbara

CA

University of La Verne

CA

University of the Pacific

CO

University of Denver

CT

Fairfield University

CT

Southern Connecticut State University

CT

University of Connecticut

CT

University of Hartford

DC

Gallaudet University

DC

Howard University

DE

University of Delaware

FL

Argosy University - Sarasota

FL

Barry University

FL

Florida A&M University

FL

[...]

Governors State University

IL

Illinois State University

IL

Loyola University Chicago

IL

National Louis University

IL

Northern Illinois University

IL

Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville

IN

Ball State University

IN

Indiana State University

IN

Indiana University - Bloomington

IN

Valparaiso University

KS

Emporia State University

KS

Fort Hays State University

KS

Fort Hays State University (Distance Education/Online Program)

KS

Pittsburg State University

KS

University of Kansas

KY

Eastern Kentucky University

KY

University of Kentucky

KY

Western Kentucky University

LA

Louisiana State University

LA

Louisiana State University - Shreveport

LA

Nicholls State University

MA

American International College

MA

Northeastern University

MA

Tufts University

MA

University of Massachusetts - Amherst

MA

University of Massachusetts - Boston

MA

William James College

MA

Worcester State University

MD

Bowie State University

MD

Towson University

MD

University of Maryland - College Park

ME

University of Southern Maine

MI

Andrews University

MI

Central Michigan University

MI

Grand Valley State University

MI

Michigan State University

MI

University of Detroit - Mercy

MI

Wayne State University

MN

Capella University

MN

Minnesota State University - Mankato

MN

Minnesota State University - Moorhead

MN

University of Minnesota

MO

University of Missouri - Columbia

MO

University of Missouri - St. Louis

MO

Webster University

MS

Mississippi State University - Meridian

MS

University of Southern Mississippi

NC

Appalachian State University

NC

East Carolina University

NC

North Carolina State University

NC

North Carolina State University

NC

University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

NC

Western Carolina University

NE

University of Nebraska - Lincoln

NH

Rivier College

NJ

Fairleigh Dickinson University - Teaneck

NJ

Georgian Court University

NJ

Kean University

NJ

Montclair State University

NJ

New Jersey City University

NJ

Rider University

NJ

Rowan University

NJ

Rutgers University

NJ

Seton Hall University

NM

New Mexico State University

NV

University of Nevada - Las Vegas

NY

Adelphi University

NY

Alfred University

NY

College of New Rochelle

NY

College of Saint Rose

NY

Columbia University Teachers College

NY

CUNY - Brooklyn College

NY

CUNY - Graduate Center

NY

CUNY - Queens College

NY

Fordham University Lincoln Center

NY

Hofstra University

NY

Iona University

NY

Long Island University - Brooklyn Campus

NY

Long Island University - Westchester Graduate Campus

NY

Marist College

NY

Mercy University

NY

Niagara University

NY

Pace University

NY

Roberts Wesleyan University

NY

Rochester Institute of Technology

NY

St. John's University

NY

Touro College

NY

University at Albany, SUNY

NY

University at Buffalo, SUNY

NY

University of Oswego, SUNY

NY

University of Plattsburgh, SUNY

NY

Yeshiva University - Bronx

OH

Kent State University

OH

Miami University

OH

Ohio State University

OH

University of Cincinnati

OH

University of Dayton

OH

University of Toledo

OH

Youngstown State University

OK

East Central University

OK

Southwestern Oklahoma State University

OR

George Fox University

OR

Lewis & Clark College

OR

University of Oregon

PA

Duquesne University - PsyD Program

PA

Immaculata University

PA

Indiana University of Pennsylvania

PA

Lehigh University

PA

Marywood University

PA

Millersville University

PA

Pennsylvania State University

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at California (formally California Univ. of PA)

PA

Pennsylvania Western University at Edinboro (formally Edinboro University of PA)

PA

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

PA

Temple University

PA

Widener University

PR

Albizu University - Mayagüez University Center

PR

Albizu University - San Juan Campus

PR

Ana G. Méndez University, Carolina Campus

PR

InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico - San German

PR

Interamerican University, Metropolitan Campus

PR

Ponce Health Sciences University

PR

Pontificia Universidad Católica de Puerto Rico

RI

Rhode Island College

RI

University of Rhode Island

SC

The Citadel

SC

University of South Carolina

SD

University of South Dakota

TN

Middle Tennessee State University

TN

Tennessee State University

TN

Tennessee Technological University

TN

University of Memphis

TN

University of Tennessee - Knoxville

TX

Abilene Christian University

TX

Baylor University

TX

Houston Baptist University

TX

Our Lady of Lake University

TX

Sam Houston State University

TX

Texas A&M University - Commerce

TX

Texas State University

TX

Texas Tech University

TX

Texas Woman's University

TX

Trinity University

TX

University of Houston

[...]

VI

University of the Virgin Islands

VT

Castleton University

WA

Eastern Washington University

WA

Eastern Washington University - EdS Distance Education Program

WA

Gonzaga University

WA

Seattle University

WA

University of Washington

WI

Alverno College

WI

University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire

WI

University of Wisconsin - La Crosse

WI

University of Wisconsin - Madison

WI

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee

WI

University of Wisconsin - Stout

WI

University of Wisconsin - Whitewater

WV

Marshall University

Gadke, Daniel

Mar 11, 2024, 9:58:28 AMMar 11
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Here is your second reminder to please attend to the NASP database. Data are due by March 31, 2024. The original email with all of the instructions is at the very bottom of this chain. I want to thank those of you have already completed the survey. Below you will also find a list of all the outstanding programs as of now.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

Completers (75) as of 3/11/24 – THANK YOU!

State

Program Name

AR

Arkansas State University

AR

[...]

Pending Programs (187) as of 3/11/24 – Original instructions are after this list

[...]

University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

[...]

Gadke, Daniel

Mar 27, 2024, 9:11:18 AMMar 27
to cd...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. Here is your reminder to please attend to the NASP database. Data are due by March 31, 2024. The original email with all of the instructions are at the very bottom of this chain. I want to thank those of you have already completed the survey. Below you will also find a list of all the outstanding programs as of now.

*If you have officially completed the survey and submitted it, you should have received an automated confirmation email letting you know it was complete. If you believe you have completed the survey and have not received this automated email, please log in and confirm you have officially submitted.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

Completers as of 3/27/24 – THANK YOU!

AL

University of Alabama

AR

Arkansas State University

AR

[...]

Pending Programs as of 3/27/24 – Original instructions are after this list

AL

University of Alabama - Distance Program

AZ

Argosy University - Phoenix

AZ

Arizona State University

[...]