Position Opening: Editor-Elect of School Psychology Review - Applications Due February 26

Shane Jimerson

Feb 14, 2024, 9:06:06 AMFeb 14
to Shane Jimerson

SPR-cover-2021.png

Dear Colleagues, (please share information below with those you believe may be interested)

As a friendly reminder, NASP is currently conducting a search for Editor-Elect of its flagship journal, School Psychology Review (SPR). Readership of the journal includes NASP membership and institutional subscribers.

Published six times a year, SPR, a peer-refereed publication, draws broadly from a range of disciplines to advance research and inform practice in school psychology and related fields. In line with NASP’s goal of advancing effective practices to improve students’ learning, behavior, and mental health, preference is given to original, data-based, methodologically rigorous manuscripts that include a discussion of both relevant theory and implications for practice or policy. SPR is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in science, scholarship, and practice in the field of school psychology.

The Editor of SPR is responsible for implementing a shared vision that will advance the journal, selecting and evaluating the members of the Editorial Advisory Board, selecting and coordinating the work of the Associate Editors, processing and evaluating manuscripts, evaluating and selecting proposals for special issues, maintaining overall quality control and content of the journal, and communicating regularly with NASP leadership. We seek an accomplished scholar who will collaborate with the publisher to increase the reach and impact of the journal on the profession.

Learn more about the position and the application process here and attached.

The deadline to apply is February 26, 2024.

If you have any questions or would like more information, email me at Jime...@ucsb.edu

Sincerely,

Shane Jimerson

--
Shane R. Jimerson, Ph.D., NCSP
Professor

President-Emeritus, the Society for the Study of School Psychology
President-Emeritus, the International School Psychology Association
President-Emeritus, Division 16 School Psychology of APA
Editor Emeritus, School Psychology journal, published by APA
Editor, School Psychology Review,Twitter Facebook published by NASP

CCSP Vision - Innovations for Excellence and Equity in Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology.

"I am unable to make the days longer, so I strive to make them better."
-Thoreau
Position Opening Editor-Elect of SPR-2.pdf

Shane Jimerson

Feb 23, 2024, 2:25:32 PMFeb 23
to Shane Jimerson
Position Opening Editor-Elect of SPR-2.pdf