testing appointment-book

dennis.p...@cerner.com

Jun 10, 2021, 10:42:58 AM6/10/21
to CDS Hooks
A question came in a couple different spots around how one might test the appointment-book hook since it isn't supported yet on https://sandbox.cds-hooks.org/.

Of course, a brute force mechanism would be to leverage postman to manually construct POST requests to a CDS Service.  If you want to test in the context of DaVinci workflows, I know they've developed some tooling for connectathons but I'd encourage reaching out on Zulip (CRD or PDex) for the latest there.

zThua Nguyen

Jun 13, 2021, 8:12:41 PM6/13/21
to CDS Hooks
I having the same question. I also have a  question if there is appointment_view hook?

Vào lúc 07:42:58 UTC-7 ngày Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 6, 2021, dennis.p...@cerner.com đã viết:

dennis.p...@cerner.com

Jun 14, 2021, 10:45:37 AM6/14/21
to CDS Hooks
appointment-view has not been proposed as a hook

zThua Nguyen

Jun 15, 2021, 4:51:20 AM6/15/21
to CDS Hooks
I see, one more question, do you know how can I test the appointment book hook in CDS Sandbox?

Vào lúc 07:45:37 UTC-7 ngày Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 6, 2021, dennis.p...@cerner.com đã viết:

dennis.p...@cerner.com

Jun 15, 2021, 11:04:03 AM6/15/21
to CDS Hooks
This capability doesn't exist in the sandbox today.  In the original post at the top I tried to list a couple routes you could pursue for this sort of testing.