cdr-stats with multiple IPs.

obaid...@yuave.com

Jan 5, 2017, 5:17:25 AM1/5/17
to CDR-Stats
Hi,

I have installed cdr-stats successfully on Debian 8 Jessie. but its pointing to my internal IP which is not accessible over the internet, i have updated the setting_local.py file for the public ip and restarted the supervisor service now the Link is working fine but as soon as i click on customer portal or admin portal it redirect me to internal IP.

My question is how to change the IPs for admin or customer portal.

also does it has any impact on the asterisk server, I mean if i proceed with the cdr-pusher on asterisk service+mysql do i need to mention public IP or the internal ip. I am running machine on azure platform.

br/ Obaid

obaid...@yuave.com

Jan 6, 2017, 8:01:07 AM1/6/17
to CDR-Stats
issue fixed after updating endpoint settings.