Install Error on Debian 8 Servers EC2

jhu...@voxboxcoms.co.uk

Nov 28, 2017, 5:05:49 AM11/28/17
to CDR-Stats
Hi Guys,

I am looking to install cdr-pusher however I am getting the following error;

r:/opt/app/cdr-pusher# make build
can't load package: package ./archive: found packages fetch (fetch_orm.go) and main (insert_gorm.go) in /opt/app/cdr-pusher/archive
Makefile:26: recipe for target 'get' failed
make: *** [get] Error 1

Can anyone please assist? I followed the instructions to this point but have had the same issue on 2 different servers.

I followed instructions below;

Install Golang dependencies (Debian/Ubuntu):

$ apt-get -y install mercurial git bzr bison
$ apt-get -y install bison
Install GVM to select which version of Golang you want to install:

$ bash < <(curl -s -S -L https://raw.githubusercontent.com/moovweb/gvm/master/binscripts/gvm-installer)
$ source /root/.gvm/scripts/gvm
$ gvm install go1.8 --binary
$ gvm use go1.8 --default
Make sure you are running by default Go version >= 1.4.2, check by typing the following:

$ go version
To install and run the cdr-pusher application, follow those steps:

$ mkdir /opt/app
$ cd /opt/app
$ git clone https://github.com/areski/cdr-pusher.git
$ cd cdr-pusher