CDR-STATS in debian 11

Diego Hernandez

Jan 27, 2022, 4:27:06 PM1/27/22
to CDR-Stats
Hello someone have experience instaling cdr-stats in debian 11. I saw the wiki and only recomend debian 7 or 8 for the installation.

Christopher Gitonga

Feb 10, 2024, 6:44:38 PMFeb 10
to CDR-Stats
I am also looking for this. I have freeswitch installed on Debian 11 and looking to install CDR stats here. Any sort of tutorial that one can share would be great.

Christopher Gitonga

Feb 10, 2024, 6:45:29 PMFeb 10
to CDR-Stats
Also can you use this to do multitenant and also use it as your GUI or will you need to install something like fusionPBX.

Sales Star2Billing

Feb 11, 2024, 4:37:24 AMFeb 11
to cdr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We no longer support or develop CDR-Stars and recommend that you look for an alternative.

Sorry we cannot help.

Yours
Joe Roper

idy ndoye

Feb 11, 2024, 9:22:27 AMFeb 11
to cdr-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christopher,
I suggest you to try homer sipcapture. I think it can help you to monitor SIP traffic.

Regards