cdr-pusher setup issues

scott Fertig

Jul 24, 2017, 8:58:26 PM7/24/17
to CDR-Stats
Hello all!
First of all I apologize if this has been gone over, I have attempted to search around and have not found a solution. The issue I seem to be having is that when setting up cdr-pusher on a freepbx system it looks like the cdr-pusher queries are failing. I have currently setup cdr-stats on a debian server, and have the cdr-pusher setup on the freepbx server, I had to deviate from the instructions somewhat during the go setup as the instructions on the wiki did not seem to work at  all. Everything appears to be in place however I get no data when running the app using supervisor. I am able to start it from the cli and I can see mysql errors:

[root@pbx conf.d]# /root/.gvm/pkgsets/go1.5.1/global/src/opt/app/cdr-pusher/bin/cdr-pusher
INFO[0000] StartTime: Mon Jul 24 2017 20:53:16
INFO[0000] RunFetcher waiting on chanSync before fetching
ERRO[0000] Failed to run query:Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(start_stamp), datetime(answer_stamp), datetime(end_stamp) FROM cdr WHERE flag_i' at line 1
ERRO[0000] Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(start_stamp), datetime(answer_stamp), datetime(end_stamp) FROM cdr WHERE flag_i' at line 1

I also did alter the cdr table as instructed in the documentation, this however did not seem to help:

ALTER TABLE cdr ADD COLUMN id int(10) UNSIGNED PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT FIRST;

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be the issue?

--Scott

scott Fertig

Jul 25, 2017, 2:26:56 PM7/25/17
to cdr-...@googlegroups.com
I figured this out, it looks like I used the wrong sql statements in the config file which I took from the install instructions. I only have one issue currently, when going to analytics then overview I get a 500 error, I'm still trying to debug this one.