Corvallis .NET Users Group July meeting coming up - Geoff Dalgas of Stack Overflow/Stack Exchange

Jason

Jul 22, 2011, 10:31:47 AM7/22/11
to Corvallis Dot Net User Group
Hi CDNUGers!

Reminder:

Geoff Dalgas will be joining us next Thursday (July 28th) to present
to the Corvallis .NET Users Group!

Probable topics: Stack Exchange open source releases

* Dapper ORM http://bit.ly/iaudTJ
* Booksleeve http://bit.ly/mvTn1y

More details early next week!

-------------

Also, if you haven't joined our Facebook group, check it out:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/166117740082455

Thanks,
Jason

BillT

Jul 26, 2011, 3:21:21 PM7/26/11
to Corvallis Dot Net User Group
Jason, do you have any more details on this? Thanks in advance,

--Bill Turner
Lead Software Engineer
Visionary Mobile Corp.

On Jul 22, 7:31 am, Jason <proth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi CDNUGers!
>
> Reminder:
>
> Geoff Dalgas will be joining us next Thursday (July 28th) to present
> to the Corvallis .NET Users Group!
>
> Probable topics: Stack Exchange open source releases
>
> * Dapper ORMhttp://bit.ly/iaudTJ
> * Booksleevehttp://bit.ly/mvTn1y

Jason

Jul 26, 2011, 5:35:02 PM7/26/11
to cd...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, our normal place to have the meeting closed and I've been trying to find a new place with no success.  It may need to be postponed to August unless someone has a large room they want to let us use.

Thanks,
Jason

BillT
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:21 PM

Jason, do you have any more details on this? Thanks in advance,

--Bill Turner
Lead Software Engineer
Visionary Mobile Corp.

Jason