[CDNUG] Looking for 2 experts in AI and Copier with Hard Drives.

1 view

Anthony L. Testi

May 7, 2010, 3:02:56 PM5/7/10
to cd...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone.
I am a visitor to the CDNUG group and I hope you do not mind me posting
a request.
I have been on local (Eugene Based) Radio Talk show as a guest a few
times answering computer related questions. (Oh! Anthony you are a nerd
you must know everything about computers both software and hardware
right? Want to come on the air... ) Anyhow they are asking for someone
who is really up to speed with AI ( I Know it form a Hobby point of
view) and someone else that knows all about the hard drives in modern
copy machines. (Why are they there, security risks, etc) The persons
would likely be asked to either come into the studio or be interview via
the phone. If someone thinks that they could meet the requirements get
in contact we me. This is not a paid gig but you will get your name and
company name on air.

--

Lion Crest Software Services

Anthony L. Testi