how can i join the wechat

shiguang

Mar 24, 2020, 6:02:18 AM3/24/20
to Chengdu GNU/Linux User Group
Hi Guys, i am a linux amateur. i want to join the wechat group. please help me

Eco-git Research

Mar 24, 2020, 10:36:40 AM3/24/20
to cdlug_c...@googlegroups.com, shiguang

Thank you Shiguang for your interest in Free Software and our community! :)

You can add me (hansgalliker) on WeChat, I'll then invite you to CDLUG's outreach group on WeChat.

On 24/03/2020 16:08, shiguang wrote:
Hi Guys, i am a linux amateur. i want to join the wechat group. please help me

Wenqiang Hu

Mar 25, 2020, 5:27:00 AM3/25/20
to cdlug_c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Nice to help you. But TBH I'm not in CDLUG group chat yet. I have joined the Chongqing Group, Xi'an, Shenzhen and the main one. You can join them by adding the administrator, N0B8D1 (WeChat Account: opensourceleslie).
Btw, here's my WeChat: hwq2192822612, maybe I can invite you...

说中文吧, 我没加CDLUG的群聊, 但是加了龙头群, 深圳, 西安和重庆的. 你可以找那个管理员, 很多LUG的管理员都是他 (感谢!), 不过他可能有点忙, 如果慌的话可以加我的. 联系方式如上.

Hi Guys, i am a linux amateur. i want to join the wechat group. please help me

hao Qing

Mar 28, 2020, 4:19:49 AM3/28/20
to cdlug_c...@googlegroups.com
echo -n aHR0cHM6Ly93ZWl4aW4ucXEuY29tL2cvQS0xVVI1b3lEekk2dzdyWA==|base64
-d | qrencode -s $(expr 2020 / 4 / 4) -o wechat_invite_qr.png

--
from qing hao