Editing ATF Question

Andrew Deloucas

Sep 23, 2022, 6:36:08 AM9/23/22
to cdli...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'd like to start learning how to review annotations for CDLI. As an easy test example, I tried this today: https://cdli.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/artifacts/286498 (BIN 07, 100).

Here there is a missing line in the ATF (rev. l. 2). When I add this information, it has an issue with the $-line at the end, which is not my contribution. Is there something I should change this final line to?

Best,
Andrew Deloucas

Émilie Pagé-Perron

Sep 23, 2022, 9:11:21 AM9/23/22
to Andrew Deloucas, cdli...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andrew,
Thanks for your message! For any support questions, please use cdli-s...@orinst.ox.ac.uk.
In this particular case, the $ line should be enclosed in parentheses because it is not following the strict $ line pattern. See here for reference: http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/doc/help/editinginatf/primer/structuretutorial/index.html
However, there might be other cases when the parser fails where the problem is not the text but the parser, we are working on this as a priority task.
All best,
Émilie