CDLI Outage

Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative - General

Apr 4, 2021, 4:16:01 PM4/4/21
to Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative - General
Dear colleagues and friends,

Unfortunately, due to a generalised power-outage at UCLA Friday night, the main CDLI server remains off-line, a systems engineer will have to go on site to turn the system back on-line so reboot time may be longer than hoped for. We would therefore like to direct our colleagues to the developer server of the CDLI in the meantime. This version can be accessed at https://dev.cdli.ucla.edu; inscription data is about one week old while the catalogue data should be up to date. Because this is a test server, one may encounter anomalies (please notify us if you find any problem), so caution should be exercised using and citing this version of the CDLI. If you are a CDLI editor, please do not update inscriptions on this test server as they will be overwritten.

All best,
Émilie Pagé-Perron and Jacob Dahl