CDLI - disruption of service

Jacob Dahl

Oct 26, 2021, 3:04:38 PM10/26/21
to cdli...@googlegroups.com
Some will have noticed that the UCLA servers of the CDLI are currently not working. This is resulting from a known problem (insufficient capacity of the servers) and UCLA staff is working to resolve it. We want to reassure our colleagues that all of the data is safe and we expect the service to be back online shortly. Should the problem persist for more than 48 hours we will return with a more complete description of the situation.

We would like to direct our colleagues to the developer server of the CDLI in the meantime. This version can be accessed at <https://dev.cdli.ucla.edu/search/search.php>; however the data is months old. Because this is a test server, one may encounter anomalies, so caution should be exercised using and citing this version of the CDLI. If you are a CDLI editor, please do not update inscriptions on this test server as they will be overwritten.

Regards,
Jacob Dahl
(on behalf of the CDLI)