Requesting Feedback on CDL Paper for MSLIS Degree

Rachel Brenner

Mar 28, 2023, 9:43:04 PM3/28/23
to cdl-implementers
Hi there -- I'm a current MSLIS candidate at Pratt Institute. Earlier in my program, I composed a paper on Hachette v. Internet Archive, advocating for CDL as fair use, and looking at digital lending practices as a paradigm shift for library use. While it is a student research paper, I am hoping to submit it for some academic awards. I would love some feedback, edits, or suggestions, if anyone is willing or able to take a look this week.

Please reach out to me directly if you'd like to connect, rbre...@pratt.edu.

Best,
Rachel

Darlack, James

Mar 29, 2023, 1:11:25 PM3/29/23
to cdl-implementers

Hello all,

Is there a CDLI Forum today? While the events calendar notes that the March 15 forum was cancelled and the next forum was TBA, the Zoom meeting registration indicates that there’s a forum today (see screenshot):

~Jim Darlack

Jill Morris

Mar 29, 2023, 1:34:50 PM3/29/23
to Darlack, James, cdl-implementers
Hello Everyone -

No meeting today. Apologies for the scheduling issues of late.

We'll be back in touch as soon as the next event is scheduled with more information about presenters and we will re-send the registration link at that time.

Best,
Jill
--
JILL MORRIS