Registration Now Open: CDLI Forum - April 13, 3:00-4:30 ET - Share your CDL ideas, challenges, and opportunities

Jill Morris

Mar 29, 2022, 4:56:16 PM3/29/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Dear CDLI colleagues,

We're hosting our next CDLI forum on April 13 from 3:00-4:30pm ET. This event will be your opportunity to talk to your colleagues, share ideas, and consider CDL-related collaborations.

Date: Wednesday, April 13, 3:00 -4:30pm ET

Registration:
https://duke.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsdu2ppz4qHdFU4a_TuCJfIJ46FP8aDDDL

Agenda
  • Lightning Rounds: Hear from two of our community members who have implemented various aspects of controlled digital lending
  • Small group discussion activity: Shopping and Sharing your CDL ideas, challenges and opportunities. During this portion of the forum you'll respond to several discussion prompts and questions and meet with colleagues in small groups. This is a great opportunity to pitch or refine an idea you have, share a grant proposal, identify potential collaborators, and consider shared needs and challenges surrounding CDL together. Before the close of the session, we'll report out and determine whether there are any shared needs and community agenda items to tackle together.

Reminder: Opportunity to Spotlight your CDL Implementer Stories
We will have space for lightning talks during our future events, so if you have ideas for brief presentations or would like to lead a discussion, please complete this CDLI Speaker Interest Form. We welcome and especially encourage new presenters from diverse backgrounds and institutions who haven't yet shared their projects/topics/ideas with this community.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions. Looking forward to seeing many of you soon!
Best,
Jill

--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org

Jill Morris

Mar 30, 2022, 4:18:26 PM3/30/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Hi again everyone -

Apologies -- the URL I posted was correct (it should work if you copied and pasted it), but the link didn't format correctly in HTML, so I'm trying it again!

UPDATED LINK FOR REGISTRATION -  April 13, 3:00pm ET CDLI Forum

Thanks to those who noticed so we could correct it!
Jill

--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI
ji...@palci.org
she/her/hers
215-567-1755 ext. 2
Mailing Address: 1005 Pontiac Road, Suite 330, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Remittance Address: 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
On Twitter: @palcilibraries

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org

Jill Morris

Apr 7, 2022, 9:27:14 AM4/7/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Dear CDLI colleagues,

A friendly reminder that next week we're hosting our CDLI forum on April 13 from 3:00-4:30pm ET. This event will be your opportunity to talk to your colleagues, share ideas, and consider CDL-related collaborations.

Date
Wednesday, April 13, 3:00 -4:30pm ET

Registration:
https://duke.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsdu2ppz4qHdFU4a_TuCJfIJ46FP8aDDDL

Topic:
CDL Implementers Idea Exchange

Agenda:
    • Lightning Rounds: Hear from two of our community members who have implemented various aspects of controlled digital lending
    • Implementer Idea Exchange - small group discussion: Shop and share your CDL ideas, challenges and opportunities. During this portion of the forum participants will respond to several discussion prompts and questions and meet with colleagues in small groups. This is a great opportunity to pitch or refine an idea you have, share a grant proposal, identify potential collaborators, and consider shared needs and challenges surrounding CDL together. Before the close of the session, we'll report out and determine whether there are any shared needs and community agenda items to tackle together.

    Also, please SAVE THE DATE: May 11, 2022 at 3pm ET is our next forum.