Register Now: Controlled Digital Lending Forum - October 19, 3:00-4:30pm ET / 12pm PT

Jill Morris

Oct 5, 2022, 4:49:59 PM10/5/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Dear CDL Implementers colleagues,

We're delighted to announce that the next round of CDLI forums is now on the books and registration is open for all planned events.

Next Meeting: Wed., Oct 19, 3:00 - 4:30 pm ET / 12:00 - 1:30 pm PT
Topic: CDL Progress Reports & Round Robin
October Agenda:
  • NISO Recommended Practices for CDL - Allen Jones
  • ReShare CDL Plans - Charlie Barlow
  • OCLC CDL Updates - Peter Collins
  • Legal landscape updates - Kyle Courtney (tentative)
  • Round Robin  - Open sharing of progress reports and news from attendees

Save the Date for our other upcoming events too, including:
  • December 7, 2022 - Getting on the Same Page: Terminology and Definitionsfor CDL and Other Forms of digital lending
  • January 25, 2023 - A CDL State of the Union - Report from multiple presenters TBD
  • March 15, 2023 - Collaborative Collections Efforts & CDL
All events run from 3:00 - 4:30pm ET / 12-1:30 PT.

We hope to see many of you there! Please get in touch if you'd like to present or host a discussion at one of our upcoming events.

Questions? Please respond to this email list!

Thanks!
Jill
--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org

Jill Morris

Oct 18, 2022, 4:07:10 PM10/18/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone -

A friendly reminder that we'll host a CDL Implementers forum tomorrow, October 19 at 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT

If you haven't already, make sure that you register using the link below.

Best,
Jill

--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI
ji...@palci.org
she/her/hers
215-567-1755 ext. 1
Mailing Address: 1005 Pontiac Road, Suite 330, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Remittance Address: 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
On Twitter: @palcilibraries

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org

j s

Oct 20, 2022, 1:09:09 AM10/20/22