You're Invited: CDLI Forum w/guests Kyle Courtney & Dave Hansen, Jan 17, 3:00 - 4:30pm ET

Jill Morris

Jan 3, 2024, 4:52:47 PMJan 3
to cdl-implementers
Dear CDLI Colleagues,

Happy New Year! The CDL Implementers Forum will resume this month on Wednesday, January 17, from 3:00 - 4:30pm ET. REGISTER HERE

We're delighted to be joined by Dave Hansen (Executive Director, Authors Alliance) who will discuss the past, present, and future of CDL and by Kyle Courtney (Copyright Advisor, Harvard University) who will discuss the state of the Hachette v. Internet Archive appeal. The CDLI community is invited to participate in the conversation following speakers' presentations.

As always, we will have time for questions and opportunities for implementers in the audience to share their own experiences and CDL implementation plans. We also aim to gather your feedback on the schedule and topics for future forums.

When: Jan 17, 2024 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Registration URL: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckce6grjouHtKj5B4qSKgcFw13SoHNgTSq

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

We hope to see you there!
Jill Morris on behalf of the CDLI Secretariat

--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org

Jill Morris

Jan 16, 2024, 4:50:17 PMJan 16
to cdl-implementers
Hi Everyone -

Friendly reminder that we have a CDLI presentation slated for tomorrow (Jan 17) afternoon, 3:00 - 4:30pm ET.

The Past, Present, and Future of CDL
presented by:
David R. Hansen
Executive Director, Authors Alliance
Kyle K. Courtney
Director of Copyright and Information Policy, Harvard University

Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow,
Jill