CDL for ILL Toolkit Survey - Boston Library Consortium

Marc Hoffeditz

Apr 30, 2024, 4:26:48 PMApr 30
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Boston Library Consortium has launched a brief survey to guide the creation and development of a CDL for ILL Toolkit. This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services [LG-254935-OLS-23]. Our toolkit is intended to guide both libraries and library consortia in navigating the practice and we encourage you to share this survey with your colleagues.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Best,
Marc

Marc Hoffeditz (he/him)
Resource Sharing Program Manager, Boston Library Consortium