Great discussion today

David K. Larsen

Jun 15, 2022, 4:50:15 PM6/15/22
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com

All,

Thanks to all of you who participated in today’s forum!  Please sustain the rich conversation on this list.  Keep sharing your resources and ideas.  We learn so much from each other!

Notes from today are at:  https://tinyurl.com/CDLI-06-2022.  This is a collaborative effort, so I hope everyone will enrich (and help anonymize) them for the benefit of all.

Gratefully,

David

--

David K. Larsen

Director of Access Services and Assessment

University of Chicago Library

lar...@uchicago.edu  | 773.702.8626

Pronouns: he/him/his

j s

Jun 15, 2022, 11:30:06 PM6/15/22
to cdl-implementers
So sorry I missed it!  Will a recording be made available?

David K. Larsen

Jun 16, 2022, 10:51:13 AM6/16/22
to j s, cdl-implementers

J S,

In order to promote a candid discussion, forums are not recorded, and we ask that nothing said in our meetings be attributed to specific individuals or institutions.

The only enduring artifact from our meeting is our anonymized summary, which I hope you will find helpful.

Best,

David

--

David K. Larsen

Director of Access Services and Assessment

University of Chicago Library

lar...@uchicago.edu  | 773.702.8626

Pronouns: he/him/his

--