REGISTER: CDL Implementers Forum -- Where are we now? April 26, 3pm ET

Jill Morris

Apr 10, 2023, 1:30:49 PM4/10/23
to cdl-implementers
Dear CDL Implementers colleagues,

The CDL Implementers Forum will resume this month with a community conversation on Wednesday, April 26, from 3:00-4:30pm ET.

We've gathered several speakers who will update us on the latest regarding their CDL efforts, especially in light of the IA case judgment that was issued, and provide updates on any changes/impacts to their plans.

We're delighted to be joined by:
- Charlie Barlow, Executive Director, Boston Library Consortium
- Todd Carpenter, Executive Director, NISO
- Dave Hansen, Executive Director, Authors Alliance

Though we will have a panel of planned speakers sharing where they are with CDL today, we also encourage implementers in the audience to share their own experiences and plans in a round robin sharing session.

We hope to see you there!
Jill Morris on behalf of the CDLI Secretariat

--
JILL MORRIS
Executive Director, PALCI

The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. is now The Partnership for Academic Library Collaboration & Innovation! Read more at http://palci.org