Examples of staff communication around CDL

Erica FINDLEY

Feb 17, 2023, 4:33:23 PM2/17/23
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings CDL Implementers,

Would anyone be willing to share examples of internal (staff only) communication they have done about implementing CDL?

Examples of FAQs, webpages, and announcements would be especially appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Erica Findley (she/her)
Systems & Metadata Librarian
x80591
Multnomah County Library
Isom Operations Center: Tue & Fri 1 pm - 5 pm
Teleworking: Mon, Wed, Thu 8 am - 5 pm, Tue & Fri 7:30 am - 11:30 am
My pronouns are she/her/hers

Message has been deleted

Lori Hilterbrand

Feb 17, 2023, 5:33:52 PM2/17/23
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com
Joanna at Western Library (WWU) sends this your way.
Hope it's helpful!
Lori

Lori Hilterbrand (she/her)
Resource Sharing and Fulfillment
Orbis Cascade Alliance
Regular Schedule: M-F 7a-4p, pacific

Upcoming Time Away: March 22-April 3

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.