Interest in CDL

Heidi Whitfield

Jan 8, 2024, 10:43:59 AMJan 8
to cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com

Hello

We are looking to create a library of spiritual education books and would like to be able to lend them digitally. Can you possibly assist with understanding if this is possible?

Many thanks

Heidi

Heidi Whitfield

Senior Leadership Team

P:

+44 7716 390 950

E:

hwhit...@light-en.org

www.light-en.org

7 Clifford Street London W1S 2FT

Murray, Gregory

Feb 1, 2024, 8:58:58 AMFeb 1
to Heidi Whitfield, cdl-impl...@googlegroups.com

Heidi,

It appears that you got no response to this inquiry. Internet Archive allows uploading content to their online digital library, and I imagine you could utilize their CDL platform. I suggest reaching out to Chris Freeland, who is in this CDLI group. But otherwise, I have essentially the same question as you. Other than Internet Archive, are there any CDL software platforms out there, preferably hosted? I know that NISO is working on standards and Project ReShare is working on an open software platform, but the website says the “minimum viable product” phase still has a timeline of “TBD.” Does anyone have further info on this or other CDL software options?

Thanks,

Greg

Gregory Murray

Director of Digital Initiatives