Websphere User Group Meeting - This Friday - April 9th, 2010

Anthony DeBonis

Apr 5, 2010, 3:13:49 PM4/5/10
to Capital District Java Developer's Network
nycdweb would like to invite you to our April 2010 user group meeting
featuring a panel discussion on SOA: Making it work.

Please mark your calendars. Please RSVP for the meeting by sending an
e-mail to con...@nycdweb.org

If you had already sent in your RSVP, we thank you for that and look
forward to seeing you at the event.

Meeting Date:
Friday, April 9th 2010

Meeting Time:
12:00 noon

Meeting Topic: Panel Discussion - SOA: Making it work

Meeting Abstract:
- SOA Implementation Experiences
- SOA Connectivity and Integration
- SOA for Governance

Planned Meeting Speakers:
James Lieb from NYS Department of Taxation and Finance, Dennis Gaige
from NYS State Police and John Savastio from NYS Department of Labor.

Meeting Location:
NYS Dept of Labor, #544, Bldg12, State Campus (Sign-in/Escort
required)

Directions: State Campus Exit on I-90.

Meeting Schedule:
12:00 PM to 01:00 PM - Panel Discussion

Meeting Lunch:
Brown Bag Lunch

Meeting Registration:
FREE, Please RSVP to con...@nycdweb.org

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone that you think might
be interested.