CDC Replication is locking SQL Server Table

Hederson Pereira dos Santos

Apr 8, 2024, 9:46:51 AMApr 8
to CDAP User
Hi Guys,

I am transfering data from SQL Server to BigQuery using CDC Replication from Data Fusion.

When Data Fusion connect on SQL Server, a session is created on isolation mode of type ReadCommitted.

Then, during the replication of data the sql server table is locking.

The Google documentation says that to set the runtime argument snapshot.isolation.mode to snapshot.
(https://cloud.google.com/data-fusion/docs/concepts/replication-isolation-levels)

The SQL Server Database source of data is enable to allow snapshot isolation mode.

I configure the runtime argument snapshot.isolation.mode to snapshot, however data fusion is sending to sql server the
default value for snapshot isolation mode that is repeatable_read. This is equivalent to ReadCommitted on SQL Server.

Do you know any solution to dzebium not send default value and send the runtime argument configured to  snapshot.isolation.mode?

Thanks

Hederson Pereira dos Santos

Apr 8, 2024, 9:51:47 AMApr 8
to CDAP User
I am using the version of Data Fusion  6.6.0