How to send alerts from cloud fusion pipe line using Gmail

Sandip Sharma

Mar 11, 2022, 3:21:44 AM3/11/22
to CDAP User
Hi Experts,

I am very new to GCP, and seeking your expertise, I am trying to send alert after running the pipe line in data fusion I used my official Gmail account to send an alert but after completion there is no email .
When I checked to long there I am getting only Email-1 Error.

Protocol: smtp
Port: 587

Sagar Kapare

Mar 15, 2022, 1:43:43 PM3/15/22
to CDAP User
Hi Sandip,

Do you see any errors in the pipeline logs? Unsure what you meant by "Email-1 Error". Can you please attach complete log here? Also whats the version of data fusion you are using?

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Bhargavi Sontineni

Nov 1, 2022, 12:17:53 PM11/1/22
to CDAP User
Hi were you able to complete this? Thanks