[ANNOUNCE] CDAP 6.10.0 Release

Samik Gupta

Jan 17, 2024, 12:25:43 PMJan 17
to CDAP User

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the general availability of CDAP platform version 6.10.0. This release includes improvements and bug fixes. Here are a few highlights:

  • CDAP now supports multi pipeline pull and push as part of source control management with GitHub.

  • Wrangler is now schema aware.

  • Spark compute engine running on Scala 2.11 is no longer supported.

  • Improved latency when BigQuery pushdown is enabled by fetching artifacts from a local cache.

  • The BigQuery sink supports flexible table names and column names.

  • In BigQuery sink and execute jobs, labels can now be added in the form of key-value pairs.

  • Fixed an issue causing columns that have all null values to be dropped in Wrangler.

  • Fixed an issue causing slowness in API while fetching runs of all applications in a namespace.

For more information:

Thanks and Regards,

Samik

Toni Suhendar

Jan 17, 2024, 8:48:07 PMJan 17
to CDAP User
Hi everyone, I'm running cdap version 6.9.2 on my local system (Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS), but I can't make a connection, after I check, my Pipeline Studio system is showing red (No discoverable found for request POST /v3/namespaces /system/apps/pipeline/services/studio/methods/v1/contexts/a/validations/stage HTTP/1.1), I have made several attempts such as following this guide https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62340885/gcp- data-fusion-no-discoverable-foud-error, but no luck.

I also tried running cdap version 6.9.2 via docker container, but the connection refused.

Please provide guidance on this problem.

Thank You.

Toni Suhendar

Jan 17, 2024, 9:09:03 PMJan 17
to CDAP User