How can I feed last successful run timestamp into next job ?

Vinod Shankar K

Feb 15, 2024, 11:53:46 AMFeb 15
to CDAP User
How can I feed last successful run timestamp into next job ?

Solutions Larroude

Feb 19, 2024, 2:26:54 PMFeb 19
to cdap...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am extracting data from a postgre database through VPN for CDAP data fusion.

I have some pipelines that are working correctly, but only one has the following error below:

Spark 'phase 1' program failed.
Spark program 'phase-1' failed with error: canCommit() is called for transaction {transaction number} that is not in progress (is known to be invalid). Check system logs for more details.
Pipeline 'pipeline name' failed.
The workflow service 'workflow.{client project name}.{pipeline name}.DataPipelineWorkflow.253bbfb9-cf50-11ee-a96a-0000007dd528' failed.

Can someone help me?
Because the Data Fusion log does not show the necessary information about this error.

The information between { } is customer data, so I did not make it available.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 1:53 PM 'Vinod Shankar K' via CDAP User <cdap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
How can I feed last successful run timestamp into next job ?

Solutions Larroude

Mar 15, 2024, 5:42:05 PMMar 15
to cdap...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.