CrisisCamp SoCal: Arizona wildfires

Chad Catacchio

Jun 9, 2011, 2:55:35 PM6/9/11
to ccs...@googlegroups.com, ccha...@googlegroups.com, Heather Blanchard
All,

As you have probably heard on the news, there is an extremely large wildfire in Arizona. I would like to suggest that CrisisCamp SoCal perhaps reach out to our neighbors in Arizona to see if there is anything that we can do to assist. What do you all think?

Also, as point of order, if you haven't already, please join our new Google Group here http://groups.google.com/group/ccsocal?hl=en

Right now I think it would be best to see if our assistance is needed, and if so then perhaps we can start by collaborating online before thinking about having a physical camp.

Please feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Chad Catacchio

Everett Batey

Jun 10, 2011, 5:43:35 AM6/10/11
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
Chad,  sounds right to me.

--
 R/  Everett Batey / Skype: wa6cre-10 / efb...@gmail.com
  or efb...@cotdazr.org or wa6...@rabbitradio.org or lione...@gmail.com

Chad Catacchio

Jun 10, 2011, 11:56:57 AM6/10/11
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks yeah, hoping to gather some support for this for this weekend - anyone interested in helping out if we get a request?

Best,
Chad

Everett Batey

Jun 10, 2011, 1:21:18 PM6/10/11