OMG @911: #FacingCrisis in Social Media

Alex Rose

Mar 13, 2012, 6:01:54 PM3/13/12
to ccha...@googlegroups.com, ccs...@googlegroups.com
CrisisCamp SoCal-

It's been a while! I hope everyone on this list is well! I wanted to make sure that this event tomorrow is on your radar. Please RSVP using the below link.

Both Chad Catacchio and I will be there, as well as other people who have participated in Crisis Camp events in SoCal. If you can't come perhaps we can organize a Crisis Camp or meetup soon.

Best,
Alex Rose
Venice, CA
@u62

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
6:30pm - Doors Open
7:00pm - Program

The Crawford Family Forum
474 South Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105

Parking is available on Raymond Avenue and at the Metro parking structures located a few blocks north and south of the Mohn Broadcast Center:

Del Mar Metro Station
230 S. Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105

Fillmore Metro Station
95 Fillmore Street
Pasadena, CA 91105

We encourage you to take the Metro Gold Line as SCPR is conveniently located between the Del Mar and Fillmore stops.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Photo Credit: AFP/Getty Images

News | Programs | Blogs | Events | About | Support Us
Pledge Now | Contact Us | Search
Terms & Conditions | Privacy

© 2011 Southern California Public Radio | 474 South Raymond Ave., Pasadena, CA 91105 | 626-583-5100
Unsubscribe | Report a Problem | Forward to a Friend

Susan Oslin

Mar 13, 2012, 7:29:06 PM3/13/12
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Alex.  I did not know about the event.  Unfortunately I can't make it but appreciate your email.

Best,
Susan Oslin

Susan Oslin