CCSOCAL Originating message (by Chad C 4/23/11)

Everett Batey WA6CRE

Apr 24, 2011, 9:56:29 AM4/24/11
to Crisis Camp Southern California, chadca...@gmail.com, mhend...@sbredcross.org, k7...@verizon.net
SENT BY CHAD:
Hello,

We are holding a CrisisCamp in Los Angeles right now, and after our
lunch break, about 1pm PST, we will have the following Google Doc up
on the big screen to list ideas, publish thoughts, etc. If you have
something that you would like to share with Southern California
volunteers and professional crisis responders. The doc is open to
anyone to view and edit.

CrisisCamp SoCal Ideas Page -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ZV-BVTe4ksmJHmTYuPi5FiVsJgcImKtps8Ry0YZp-8/edit?hl=en&authkey=CM6XoacH

Also, we will have the CrisisCommons Skype Chat up on the big screen
(if you aren't already in that chat room, please send a friend request
to me on Skype (my ID = chadcat , same as on Twitter @chadcat).

Also, please DO NOT share this link over Twitter, etc (email to your
lists is fine) as we have had problems with spammers when we publish a
Google Doc URL

Hope to have you "in the room" with us this afternoon!

Best Regards,
Chad Catacchio
CrisisCamp SoCal

FORWARDED BY EVERETT