Been a while for Crisis Camp LA / So Calif

Everett Batey WA6CRE

Apr 19, 2012, 3:24:31 PM4/19/12
to Crisis Camp Southern California
IT has been a while for Crisis Camp LA / So Calif ..

Is there an interest level in a gathering, project?

/Ev

Alex Rose

Apr 19, 2012, 9:16:30 PM4/19/12
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
I agree it's been a while. We shouldn't let the momentum dissipate. Any thoughts on what we should gather and do/discuss?

Rogelio

Apr 19, 2012, 9:42:55 PM4/19/12
to ccs...@googlegroups.com, ccs...@googlegroups.com
I would love to get together and chat.  Getting ready to go to Egypt / Nigeria / Africa soon, so if it is after around 3 weeks, I can likely attend.

Everett Batey WA6CRE

Dec 31, 2018, 11:46:35 AM12/31/18
to Crisis Camp Southern California
Still alive. Happy New Year 2019.

Spike

Dec 31, 2018, 11:52:14 AM12/31/18
to ccs...@googlegroups.com, Everett Batey WA6CRE
On 31/12/2018 16:46, Everett Batey WA6CRE wrote:
> Still alive. Happy New Year 2019.

Me too!

Happy New Year Ev!

73 - Spike G8IPN

Alex Rose

Jan 6, 2019, 8:13:13 PM1/6/19
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
Me too. Hi everyone... Who else is out there? I hope all is well.