Students Needed for CCSF IoT Pilot Project - Mon 5/8, 6-8pm - only 15 spots

Katherine Moloney

May 2, 2017, 11:20:59 PM5/2/17
to ccsfc...@googlegroups.com, ccsf-h...@googlegroups.com, wwc-...@googlegroups.com, ccs...@googlegroups.com, ccsf...@googlegroups.com, ccsf...@googlegroups.com
CCSF Internet of Things (IoT) Pilot Project
Mon, May 8th, 6-8pm

Email to Maura Clancy (Chair of the CNIT Department) if you would like one of the 15 spots - her email is mcl...@ccsf.edu

CCSF is working on a grant to create a collaborative maker and innovation space for CNIT, CS and students from other departments.

As part of this work, we will test a student IoT activity on Monday May 8 from 6-8pm and would like to invite interested students to participate.

Would you share this with the student clubs? I think our max is 15 students so please RSVP to me so I can keep count of who will attend.

Thanks!
Maura

--
Maura Devlin-Clancy
Chair, CNIT

Katherine

p.s. Good overview talk about IoT if you're curious: