(Spring 2017) Introductions

Katherine

Jan 25, 2017, 5:51:23 PM1/25/17
to CCSF Linux Users Group
Hi everyone,

Welcome to CCSF Linux Users Group ( LUG ).

Please reply to this topic, introducing yourself to the group.

Don't forget to include:
  • Linux distro you are using or have used ( Ubuntu, Mint, Red Hat, etc. )
  • How did you hear about CCSF LUG?

Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Katherine

Alan Martinez

Jan 26, 2017, 12:42:21 AM1/26/17
to ccs...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Right now the way I've got my system set up I'm running VMWare on my Bootcamped Mac (with macOS 10.12 and Windows 10 Education).

So I run a virtual machine for my Linux setups.  I'm running Ubuntu and Kali Linux.  I'm thinking of setting up a VM for Arch so I can learn and dig deeper into manually configuring a setup.

I started at CCSF when LUG was fully formed/official.