Fwd: CCSF Job Fair! -- Wed 10/5 10am - 1pm (Mission campus)

Katherine Moloney

Oct 1, 2016, 5:56:19 AM10/1/16
to ccsfc...@googlegroups.com, ccsf-h...@googlegroups.com, ccs...@googlegroups.com, wwc-...@googlegroups.com, ccsf...@googlegroups.com, ccsf...@googlegroups.com
A general job fair hosted by the college, but check out the 70 companies listed on the attached flyer & then go to their websites to read about them and the jobs they currently have posted.

There may be some good options here.

[However, this is in the middle of the mandatory Unity Day tabling for student clubs, so schedule time to do both.]