Fwd: Outreach for international students from Office of International Programs (OIP)

1 view

Katherine Moloney

Oct 9, 2018, 7:45:21 PM10/9/18
to CCSF Coders, She Who Codes, CCSF Hacking, CCSF Linux Users Group, CCSF Web Developers & Designers Club, bpae...@mail.ccsf.edu

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CCSF International Education Programs <int...@ccsf.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 4:24 PM
Subject: OUTREACH FROM THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS (OIP)

Hello!

This is Beatrice from the Office of International Programs (OIP) here at CCSF.

Most of you may wonder, what is the Office of International Programs?

You can find our mission statement and a message from our Dean Dr. Vinicio Lopez at the following link https://www.ccsf.edu/en/educational-programs/school-and-departments/school-of-international-education-and-esl/international-student-programs/about_us.html

We offer 3 programs for international students:

-Intensive English Program – For students who want to improve their English

-Academic Program - For students who wish to pursue a Certificate or Degree, or transfer to a four year university

-Conditional Admission Program - For students who want to improve their English and then attend the Academic Program.

We also work with the Language Partner Program here at CCSF. This program connects international and domestic students and offers them the opportunity to practice English as well as world languages which students are studying here at CCSF.

Feel free to explore our website https://www.ccsf.edu/en/educational-programs/school-and-departments/school-of-international-education-and-esl/international-student-programs.html

I’m reaching out because we are currently trying to be more active on Social Media so to quickly inform International Students and offer them a variety of extracurricular activities.

It would nice to connect with clubs at CCSF, this way we can promote your interests, post about your meeting and/or events to our students, as well as create intercultural exchange.

To follow us, click on the hyperlinks below:

-          Instagram (@ccsfoip)

-          Facebook (@City College International Programs)

-          Twitter (@ccsfoip)

Also, feel free to let everyone know about us!

If you have any question answer this email and address it to me, Or you can write me at bpae...@mail.ccsf.edu.

Best Regards,

Beatrice.

Office of International Programs