LIDA progress

Marcel Batista

Jul 8, 2013, 3:37:35 AM7/8/13
to ccrg-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I'm studying the LIDA model and architecture in a Master's course and I'm really enjoying it (great job!)
I just wanted to know if the project is still up and running and if the model and framework have already changed some from the last version on site.

Thanks!

Ryan J. McCall

Jul 9, 2013, 11:34:13 AM7/9/13
to ccrg-m...@googlegroups.com, ccrg-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcel,

Great to hear you are enjoying your study of LIDA. LIDA is very much an active project.

The brief and full tutorial on the CCRG webpage is a bit old since the LIDA model is gradually changing over time. There is a new addition, however called the mind according to LIDA: http://ccrg.cs.memphis.edu/tutorial/mind-according-to-lida.html , which may be useful for you. We also have an update to the Cognitive Cycle diagram, which I believe appears in some of our recent papers, but not as a standalone graphic, so here's an upload of that: http://i.imgur.com/jcgTY9b.jpg

Regarding the framework we haven't released anything new since version 1.2b. Nonetheless, there is a version 1.3b in the works as well as a new version using vector representation instead of graph-based representation.

Best,

Ryan McCall

The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer
http://click.lavabit.com/d5rgtaxbjp7f174h99rrjc1crbckmqmkt3jw1o3t6gxo9t9rynwb/

--
Ryan J. McCall
Ph.D. Student, Dept. of Computer Science