could it be ?

dirty2feet

Jan 16, 2007, 3:16:44 PM1/16/07
to WILFORD BATES, truths...@yahoo.com, Tina C, thegreatwhitefro2003@, mysticfire, kim michelis, Iron~ ~<<>>~, CONNIE HARPER, bill snapple, Ashley Welden, antaraaaa, 1melody_yesterday@goog, 1ccoonnssppiirraacciieess
  what's your all's take on it ?
hidden meanings ??
i know - i know -- i really shouldn't "go thinkin"
but i did -- made this little off the wall connection (in my mind only of course)
& decided that this song - seven bridges road had a meaning ::
& that it is actually saying that to bridge this sometimes terrible communications gap
(especially battlefield translations being so very very important i read (& can understand that))
it took a song :) that's all - a nice song
but then
7 spanish angels (below)
is more along the lines - with valley of the gun
yes ? no ?
no comment ?
:) ok

New Message on Litty's Lizard Lounge

7 Spanish SOA manuals/ 7 bridges road/ 7 spanish angels

  Reply to Sender   Recommend Message 1 in Discussion
From: _melody_yesterday_

1987
Seven Spanish-language manuals, based in part on lesson plans used by SOA instructors since 1982, are drafted by US Army military intelligence officers in Panama

SOA = School Of the Americas
EAGLES LYRICS
(for this you need a free real player)
Seven Bridges Road <<< what it means ?
"Seven Bridges Road"

There are stars
In the Southern sky
Southward as you go
There is moonlight
And moss in the trees
Down the Seven Bridges Road

Now I have loved you like a baby
Like some lonesome child
And I have loved you in a tame way
And I have loved you wild

Sometimes there's a part of me
Has to turn from here and go
Running like a child from these warm stars
Down the Seven Bridges Road

There are stars in the Southern sky
And if ever you decide
You should go
There is a taste of time sweetened honey
Down the Seven Bridges Road

[Thanks to ouc...@hotmail.com for correcting these lyrics]

Artist/Band: Nelson Willie
Lyrics for Song: Seven Spanish Angels
Lyrics for Album: Essential Willie Nelson

He looked down into her brown eyes,
Said, " Say a prayer for me."
She threw her arms around him,
Whispered, "God will keep us free."
They could hear the riders comin,
He said, "This is my last fight.
If they take me back to Texas,
They won't take me back alive."

Chorus
There were seven Spanish Angels,
At the alter of the Sun.
They were prayin' for the lovers,
In the valley of the gun.
When the battle stopped,
And the smoke cleared.
There was thunder from the throne.
And seven Spanish angels,
Took another angel home.

She reached down and picked the gun up,
That lay smokin in his hand.
She said, "Father please forgive me,
I can't make it without my man."
And she knew the gun was empty,
And she knew she couldn't win.
Her final prayer was answered,
When the rifles fired again.

Chorus

View other groups in this category.

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
Remove my e-mail address from Litty's Lizard Lounge.