trigger that will not schedule builds if another build is broken

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tiny Montgomery

未读,
2015年8月25日 12:52:502015/8/25
收件人 ccnet-user
Hi,

I have a ccnet project setup to merge code between branches but I don't want it to trigger automatically if the build for the dependent branch is broken.  If a user wants to forceful trigger the build then I don't want to stop them either.  Can anyone think of a way to set this up?  It seems like you could get really close using the multiTrigger and the projectTrigger with a NoBuild buildCondition but I just can't seem to get it right.

Thanks,

Tiny

回复全部
回复作者