Unable to understand Cruise Control build error

Tejas Sutar

Jun 8, 2015, 9:57:29 AM6/8/15
to ccnet...@googlegroups.com
Please bear with me since I'm recent noob to Cruise Control. I'm getting following error while I force build process through dashboard.

ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.CruiseControlException: Source control operation failed: . Process command: C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\svn.exe log "http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx/svn/SampleProject/Source Code/" -r "{2015-06-08T13:00:07Z}:{2015-06-08T13:00:13Z}" --verbose --xml --username tom.bush --password ******** --no-auth-cache --non-interactive
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.Sourcecontrol.ProcessSourceControl.Execute(ProcessInfo processInfo)
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.Sourcecontrol.Svn.GetModifications(IIntegrationResult from, IIntegrationResult to)
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.Sourcecontrol.QuietPeriod.GetModificationsWithLogging(ISourceControl sc, IIntegrationResult from, IIntegrationResult to)
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.Sourcecontrol.QuietPeriod.GetModifications(ISourceControl sourceControl, IIntegrationResult lastBuild, IIntegrationResult thisBuild)
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.IntegrationRunner.GetModifications(IIntegrationResult from, IIntegrationResult to)
   at ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.Core.IntegrationRunner.Integrate(IntegrationRequest request)

After digging a lot through internet I have neither been able to understand the meaning of this error nor could find way to resolve this error. If you have any ideas about this error please share.

As a side note, I am trying to setup Cruise Control on Windows Server 8 and the Tortoise SVN version is 1.8.8.25755

Thanks in advance.