CCNET Fall kickoff Mtg tomorrow 8 am Beckman

Tim Montague

Sep 12, 2011, 5:02:09 PM9/12/11
to re ccnet, Shelley Mix, Tim Montague, Andy Robinson
Hey Everyone,
The CCNET Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Group is having its first organizational meeting for the new year tomorrow Tuesday September 13, 2011 at the Beckman Institute Cafe (405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801) at 8 am.

Agenda:
Intros
Special guest - Katie Margillo, Greencorps Organizer, Sierra Club's Beyond Coal Campaign
http://www.greencorps.org/current-field-campaigns/tackling-global-warming
Fall events (Solar Tour, topical panel discussions, tours, etc.)

We really hope you can make it!

Best,

Tim & Andy

Anthony Santarelli

Sep 12, 2011, 5:25:25 PM9/12/11
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Anthony Santarelli | Dir. of Program Development
ant...@illinoisgba.com | cell: 217.417.1311

Illinois Green Business Association
301 N. Neil, Suite 402 | Champaign, IL 61820
www.illinoisgba.com | office: 217.531.2179

Andy Robinson

Sep 12, 2011, 5:28:53 PM9/12/11
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there and I'm trying to convince my friend from work to get up early (on time) and come too.
Andy

Tim Montague

Sep 12, 2011, 5:32:01 PM9/12/11
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
Thank goodness! Want to have a few people there for Katie...we're kinda running on fumes of late.

Cheers,

Tim
--
Tim Montague